Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

enthanate

Bruce

enthanate eq cycle

doing a 14 week eq cycle 600 ew and winny weeks 9-14 50ed, think i may add enthanate, what is the lowest dose i can run and still get effect, never done test really, done two cycles of deca winny, 12 weeks each. 24 years old 6 1 160.
also how much do you keep from the enthanate.

Last edited:
yeah if you've got a few cycles under your belt i would agree. 500mg (usually 2cc's) a week, i usually do 1cc 2x week.

6'1" 160lbs and you've already done 2 cycles? Something's not right there bro. Would you mind explaining how you are so thin after two cycles?

babbabuee said:
6'1" 160lbs and you've already done 2 cycles? Something's not right there bro. Would you mind explaining how you are so thin after two cycles?[/QUOTE
i want advice on the cycle not questions about my build, i have a 28 inch waist with 4%bf, and thin legs, i weighed 140 at 23 after working out for 3 years, i started at 130 and was about 5 11, small frame i don't know, if you have input thanks otherwise don't worry about it

ok, in that case, if you want my input, I say stay off the juice and work on your dieting/training. now don't give me shit for giving you my opinion, you asked. you gained 10lbs and 2" in 3 years and ONLY 10 pounds? Bro, bruce, I'm sorry I really am not trying to flame you, but it appears that even with juice (2 cycles worth) you aren't gaining enough in my opinion, so why juice then? But if you must, stay at 500mg for 8-10 weeks and do standard pct and eat some food for gods sake. 4% BF, that's freakin ridiculous if you aren't on stage at contest time. $20 says I'm not the only one that thinks something's not right.

i have had this argument so many times, on a calliper i am 3% which is impossible, so i estimate 4 or 5, i don't really care, 20 lbs of muscle off two small cycles without test is pretty good, i don't know what you are talking about.

babbabuee said:
ok, in that case, if you want my input, I say stay off the juice and work on your dieting/training. now don't give me shit for giving you my opinion, you asked. you gained 10lbs and 2" in 3 years and ONLY 10 pounds? Bro, bruce, I'm sorry I really am not trying to flame you, but it appears that even with juice (2 cycles worth) you aren't gaining enough in my opinion, so why juice then? But if you must, stay at 500mg for 8-10 weeks and do standard pct and eat some food for gods sake. 4% BF, that's freakin ridiculous if you aren't on stage at contest time. $20 says I'm not the only one that thinks something's not right.
i don't think you read this clearly gained 20 pounds off two light cycles, what are you talking about, ive gone from 130 to 160, and not an ounce of fat.

Top Bottom