Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Entering week 3..not feeling fina?

aznboy79

Seems a lot of you guys get sick strength gains after a few days or a week of fina..well I'm entering week 3 and my lifts still haven't gone up dramatically. Is this normal? I'm on 75mg eod along with 50mg winny ed and 250mg test every six days.

I lift four days a week and do 30mins cardio after every workout (fat loss is my goal for this cycle). Plan on doing cardio on non-lifting days as well starting next week. Diet is ok..cals are around 1800, fat <50g, protein 200-240g, and carbs..well I'm really _trying_ to cut the carbs but sometimes I slip a little :D

Thanks!

I was thinking of doing 75mg ed at first, but then noticed a lot of guys here saying how 75mg eod is still a pretty good cycle for someone who's never used fina before. I got the pre-made stuff so it should be good.

I've been on for a week and my veins in my arms are popping out and my pumps are unreal. No real weight gain yet though. I'm on 1.5 cc ed. I think that is around 100mg or so. Bump it up.
This might be wrong, but I look at the color of my piss to determine if I'm on too much. I drink 2gal a day and if my piss isn't clear after that I adjust my dosage so my piss is fairly clear most of the day.

aznboy79 said:
Seems a lot of you guys get sick strength gains after a few days or a week of fina..well I'm entering week 3 and my lifts still haven't gone up dramatically. Is this normal? I'm on 75mg eod along with 50mg winny ed and 250mg test every six days.

I lift four days a week and do 30mins cardio after every workout (fat loss is my goal for this cycle). Plan on doing cardio on non-lifting days as well starting next week. Diet is ok..cals are around 1800, fat <50g, protein 200-240g, and carbs..well I'm really _trying_ to cut the carbs but sometimes I slip a little :D

Thanks!

i would not expect much in terms of muscle/strenght gains on this cycle, you are not eating enouph to acheave that goal, and as you have stated you want to loose fat, so dont expect much in terms of muscle/strenght gains, but you will lean out alot if you keep this up

Go with 75mg ED. If you REALLY want to feel it, go with 1.5cc or approximately 112.5mg ED. I did that for awhile but finally got a headache that wouldn't quit and my chest was bright red. I skipped a day and went back to 75mg ED and the sides went away. This is powerful shit. It will give you some zits and you will know it is working. This is all predicated on the assumption that you made this stuff yourself. If not, then maybe it is fake or under-dosed. That is why Fina is so great. You make it yourself and you know what you are getting.

Thanks for all the input guys! I have enough for 75mg eod for the next 4 weeks so I'm just going to finish up this cycle and throw in 75mg ed this fall. I've seen some guys here getting decent results at 75mg eod though (15+ lbs of lean mass)..so what can I realistically expect off my cycle? I'm at 175lbs and would like to be at or around the same weight by the end of the cycle (after shedding a few pounds of fat). Since I'm doing cardio 4-5 days a week, should I up my cals a bit or keep them around 1800? Thanks

Top Bottom