Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enter the SARMS....(log)

on_a_mission2day

Greeting my fellow followers! Many of you would have followed my Enter the Beast log a little while back. I have updated and closed of that thread as of today. Its VERY informative for those who havent read it and i'll post the link below:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/enter-beast-log-954413-11.html

I completed a 6 week cycle of Beast/Kata/Transdermal and boy the results were outstanding. Especially in terms of strength. I even did a "self reflection" post in that thread for all the do's and dont's for next time!

Anyway moving on, I had a one to two week break and started as of yesterday a TRIPLE SARMS stack to lean the f**k out. I didnt put on too much fat during my last beast cycle but I already had a fair bit of fat on me so time to clean up before december holidays =)

Here is my current stats:

Age 25
Weight 88.8kg/196lbs
Height 6 feet
Bf% probably mid 20's...(yuck)

LOL...I made a good 11-13lbs gain...and now its time to chisel this f**ker up!

The SARMS cycle im embarking on is:

SARMS CYCLE (S4, OSTA, GW)
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-8 ostarine 25 mg a day... dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-8 s4 50 mg a day... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg four to six hours later
1-8 gw 501516 20 mg a day... 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 m.g. twelve hours later
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-4 DAA[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5-8 HCGenerate
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]5-11 forma stanzol
1-11 need2slin

PCT
9-11 Unleashed/post cycle combo
9-11 bridge (double dosed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Im running DAA for the first 4 weeks cause I have been on HC generate for 8 weeks so I need a break before I start that up again. ALSO im starting my forma from week 5 onwards since i have been on that for 8 weeks or so as well...

My pre workout supps include N2KTS/N2 Amp and Gear. I'll also be taking lean Whey to Build Protein, glutamine, multi vitamins and fish oil.

Diet is basically:

[FONT=&quot]60/30/10 – P/C/F[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2000 - 2200 calories[/FONT]

I will post up my exact diet with macro breakdown soon when I get the chance...

Workout is basically Push Pull Legs Abs with about 4 days of cardio (maybe more if I get the chance).

So there we have it...lets see how we go. Im hoping the 20mg of GW really helps me lean out.

I've heard good things so lets roll!!

Ok so day one was yesterday...PUSH day...

The GW and Osta tastes like absolute crap. Think gasoline...but tastes more like a really really strong shot...burns as it goes down! ha ha ha...something like a Barcadi 151 shot!

My S-4 and Osta is from Unique and GW from Great White Peptides...

My workout went awesome....lots of energy and for some reason I felt slightly stronger. May have been a placebo effect but considering my low carb intake I didnt struggle as much. My rest periods are 1-1.5 mins only and I try to superset certain exercises.

Basically I did Flat BB, Incline DB, Decline BB, Behind the neck presses, OH DB preses, skull crushers and tricep pull downs.

All compound lifts 4 sets of 6 reps
Isolation 2-3 sets of 8 reps

By the end of it I felt bloody good...tired but a great workout!

This morning I got up and did fasted cardio for about 25 mins...i also did some ab work and will probably do another un in the afternoon.

So far so good. No sides (i.e. vision problems) so far but hey its only been a day and a half.

I'll keep this updated as much as I can.

Peace...

Looks great bro - if you stick with your proposed diet in your first post I'm Sure you will absolutely kill that bf% of yours. Good luck and I'll be following

Looks great bro - if you stick with your proposed diet in your first post I'm Sure you will absolutely kill that bf% of yours. Good luck and I'll be following

Im just wondering what a good pace or reasonable outlook is so that I can monitor my own progress against a "benchmark"...

U reckon 4lbs a week of weight loss is something achievable or perhaps more/less??

I'm aiming to lose 20lbs dunno if its achievable tho :S

Either way imma gun it!!

Count me in!!! After you shoot dat nasty stuff u can chase it with some pb

LOL...nasty stuff indeed...

I just chase it with water! I take a little gulp of water, keep it in my mouth, shoot the nasty stuff (sounds wrong) into my mouth and then take it in. Repeat the process for the other stuff too...

GW by far is the worst though...."fire water" as Eddie Griffin used to say! ha ha

LOL...nasty stuff indeed...

I just chase it with water! I take a little gulp of water, keep it in my mouth, shoot the nasty stuff (sounds wrong) into my mouth and then take it in. Repeat the process for the other stuff too...

GW by far is the worst though...."fire water" as Eddie Griffin used to say! ha ha

Yea, it's prob peg300 that's y that shit burns

I followed your beast log and I'll keep an eye on this one. I ran an Osta/s4 run and I enjoyed it. I dropped bf%, increased in strength and endurance.
I will definitely run again.
Good luck with your run bro

Top Bottom