Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enter the SARMS....(log)

thanks waco!!

So yesterday I had my push day. I went up on some of my lifts...granted by only a little bit.

My endurance seems to be really good...but strength on the other hand isnt as good. I mean its good considering im on BARELY any carbs...i felt a little week in the gym yesterday despite going up on just one or two of my exercises.

But its safe to say the way im working out, if I was on a natural cutting phase, my body couldnt do what it is doing right now with basically no carbs and low calorie intake!

So is the stack working? I'd say so. I appear more cut, muscle separation is getting better...just need to keep killing it like waco said! I wana lose another 2 lbs this week!

Sorry for not updating my log in so long.

Anyway im into week 4 of my triple attach sarms and here is my weigh in from monday:

Before 88.8kg/195.77lbs
Current: 86.9kg/191.5lbs

So I've lost just over 4 pounds so far.

My strength has been increasing slowly and steadily (not as insane as something like Beast) however the benefits of Sarms are really showing. Im leaning out nice, more vascular, more endurance, I feel just awesome, libido is high and I'm harder then ever (in more than one way ; ) ).

So end of this week I will start my forma and N2 Slin along with HC Generate to limit any little suppression I may have....so far I havent noticed any suppression at all and libido has been stellar!

I'll keep u guys updated more often if possible. I wana lose at least another 4-6lbs in the next four weeks...

Today is the much hated leg day =(

Ok So end of week 4...beginning of week 5 my weigh in:

Before 88.8kg/195.77lbs
Current: 86.5kg/190.69lbs

Thats 5 pounds so far. I will be really ramping up my cardio and diet this week...although I havent lost much weight, I have decreased bf significantly. Its pretty obvious. So im not worried at how much i've dropped. Im recomping nicely...

I started forma and N2 Slin and HC Generate from this week until the end of week 8... (except for N2 Slin which i'll continue until the bottle runs out (around PCT time).

As far as sides go im starting to see a bit of a yellow tint when I come out of the gym...which is usually in the afternoon....and at night its really hard to see in the dark...lol...my friend (who doesnt know im on SARMS) asked me whether im blind the other night cause I couldnt put my key into the car door lock! LOL...

Anyway other than that no other sides. And the vision sides arent too bad...i heard of worse cases with other people on here...

Libido is awesome...but these next four weeks im gonna be ramping up everything...I wana lose another 5 pounds if I can...

Top Bottom