Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enter the SARMS....(log)

Holy crap. I had my Pull day yesterday and my whole body is SO sore! It was an outstanding workout...very little breaks between sets and pushing max weights where possible.

I have already noticed (its only been 4 days roughly) increased vascularity, muscle hardness and an all day body pump. The pumps whilst at the gym is amazing too....especially considering im on N2KTS as well. I havent received my N2 Amp yet....but obviously when that arrives it will be insane!

I reckon due to the carbs, my mid section looks less bloated....but it may just be because of the GW since im running it at 20mg.

Does anyone know for sure how quickly all three components start really kicking in?

Weigh in will be Monday. Cardio session today. Gonna run like forest!

Thanks get huge! I can definately feel some strength gains and endurance from the stack already. Im guessing its only gonna get better.

Anyway I had my leg workout yesterday. Smashed it...bloody sore today!

My diet this week hasnt been top notch. Could have been much cleaner but i'll ensure its way more on point next week.

My midsection looks a lil more flatter....so im curious to see if I lost any bf. Cant wait for the weigh in on monday!

I did Abs today. About 4 ab exercises 4 sets each...tried to kill it...feeling it still!

Going to go for a run tonight and 2morro early morning with some more ab work...

im following along....
i ran s4- and osta as my first stack ever. i got some good solid strength gains. but the biggest gains through out was defenetly the endurance.
cardio some how became fun. mid week two i really started to notice vascular gains...... i dropped about 4% or better bf will adding strength.
KILL THAT SH*T

im following along....
i ran s4- and osta as my first stack ever. i got some good solid strength gains. but the biggest gains through out was defenetly the endurance.
cardio some how became fun. mid week two i really started to notice vascular gains...... i dropped about 4% or better bf will adding strength.
KILL THAT SH*T

Thats just amazing results right there bro! Well done brother!

I am hoping I get just as good a result as you, if not im hoping the GW adds even more of a fat loss.

Im into my second week of sarms now...lets see how it develops...

Ok so WEIGH IN UPDATE!

Before: 88.8kg/195.77 lbs
Progress: 88.5kg/195lbs

ha ha ha...so my weight has not changed. The funny thing is though I appear slimmer, flatter and my muscles lok and feel much harder! I swaer it looks like i've lost a few lbs!

Granted my diet was not fully clean this week, but I busted my ass in gym and even with cardio on off days.

Im wondering why the scale hasnt moved considering I appear as though I've lost bf!

:S

??

Anyway back to the drawing board...gotta ramp up my workouts this week and keep my diet super super clean.

I had the same results throughout my sarms cycle bro. Bigger and stronger, Looked leaner and more vascular but never lost any weight - in fact gained a few lbs

I had the same results throughout my sarms cycle bro. Bigger and stronger, Looked leaner and more vascular but never lost any weight - in fact gained a few lbs

How significant was your bf changes?

Were u on triple stack as well? How high did u run GW?

Hearing this from you gives me some hope that its actually working!

How significant was your bf changes?

Were u on triple stack as well? How high did u run GW?

Hearing this from you gives me some hope that its actually working!

Hey bro - my results didn't seem typical to what others experiences were - especially considering my diet and goals. I didn't lose significant bodyfat even though I was in a major calorie deficit...I may have lost a few %pts...check out the thread below where I talked about my cycle and results.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...s-definitely-not-what-i-expecting-987203.html

Top Bottom