Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enter the Mosquito - my cycle story so far

Ok, so I'm coming into the last week of my cycle, I'd like to think it was a success as I've felt great throughout
strength up - libido up up - gains are plain to see as it's about 10lb on quite a low dose of test.

There will be a few things I change for my next cycle but I've got plenty of time to plan that out. The only tweaks left for this one is on my pct, I am going for the standard Nolva+colonists combo but I'm going to ad zinc and d aspartic acid supps for sure but I'm still undecided on adding ostarine as my cycle had been pretty mild so I think I can get away without using it this time around, anyone got any opinions on that??

Thanks guys!
@Steve I did read that perfect PCT but I don't think I'll need all that for such a lightweight cycle, so picked out the zinc and d-aspartic acid as I thought they would be beneficial, the other supps like natural test boosters I'll always swerve as Everywhere I look people are slating them as they don't work apparently. As for liver protection I roll with liv52 all year round regardless.

This sarms stuff is all new to me, ostarine looks good, but I'll try that after my next cycle!

My next cycle in a few months I want to up my test to about 500mg a week and add something else but I'm not sure what yet... I have a bottle of Var from sis labs knocking about but I'm thinking something else with a bit more kick. My body has responded so well this time I reckon I'm good to take it to the next level

Thanks guys!
@Steve I did read that perfect PCT but I don't think I'll need all that for such a lightweight cycle, so picked out the zinc and d-aspartic acid as I thought they would be beneficial, the other supps like natural test boosters I'll always swerve as Everywhere I look people are slating them as they don't work apparently. As for liver protection I roll with liv52 all year round regardless.

This sarms stuff is all new to me, ostarine looks good, but I'll try that after my next cycle!

If you can afford to do it do it. It's all about long term gains and health over saving a few bucks.

My next cycle in a few months I want to up my test to about 500mg a week and add something else but I'm not sure what yet... I have a bottle of Var from sis labs knocking about but I'm thinking something else with a bit more kick. My body has responded so well this time I reckon I'm good to take it to the next level

read up on the options and make a decision

Here is a good video for you to watch where I talk about what to take for a second steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWcXKi32tU4

I really like EQ. That would be my recommendation. EQ will give you a really nice increase in strength and vascularity with very minimal water retention. EQ is also really good for increasing endurance. Test + eq is a perfect lean mass cycle. The nice thing about EQ is that it isn't liver toxic like oral steroids are.

You can read up on EQ more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/equipoise-boldenone-undecylenate

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone e 500mg/week
EQ 300-600mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom