Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

energy drinks?

wolfman87

what are yalls opinions on how they affect gains? are those five hour energy shots any better? what do you all use when you need some energy?

if I am out of my N0 explode or mri black powder, ill grab an energy drink no sugar no carbs and drink it up... no biggy... i see gains still -- had a fuckin dynamic workout today actually -- and had me a no sugar 1 carb no fear drink...

hmm i might have to check those out. but yeah i don't need them all the time, just on "those days" if you know what i mean. today was one of those days and i ended up just humpin ass to get it over with instead of actually concentrating on my lifts. it just makes me feel slightly cheated. thanks for the help guys.

Stims could raise cortisol levels hurting gains, use as little as possible.

I like Red Line. I think it is sugar free and low carb. That stuff will pump you.

I have seen it at Wal-Mart

I try to stay away from any carbonation, period, if I need a pick me up I'll drink some green tea, unsweetened.

No Fear sugar free. Drinking it right now. Pre-workout through i've been hitting up the lipoflame and loving it. High energy with no jitters or crash.

Top Bottom