Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

energy boost

AMP02. The ECA stack is nice but the aspirin is an antiinfflamatory. it does not promote healing. In fact it hinders the healing process. maybe at the 81 mg dose it wont as much.

Hey layinback, I have never understood the purpose of the asa in the ECA stack. Inform me please. You seem to have good knowledge of stuff.

errn247 said:
AMP02. The eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin stack is nice but the aspirin is an antiinfflamatory. it does not promote healing. In fact it hinders the healing process. maybe at the 81 mg dose it wont as much.

Hey layinback, I have never understood the purpose of the asa in the ECA stack. Inform me please. You seem to have good knowledge of stuff.
i would like to sound all smart and shit, but i really dont know what it contributes to the eca stack. i know that white willow bark is an alleged precursor to aspirin and is found in all the old stackers. maybe it has sumthin to do with aspirins antipyretic qualities? maybe its anticoagulant effect? boy,you got me!!! i have used ephedrine and caffeine without it and it wasnt the same. btw, found a shit load of old school stackers in a nutrition store in vegas and i am set for next 18 months. lol.

holy ghost said:
clenbuterol
oh yeah......120 - 140 mcg bust up in 3 dose. my old lady loves it. i cant take it to tough, lose a lot of weight. this not a prob for most though.

Top Bottom