Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Endurance Cycle

Stretch512

Endurance Cycle
Here is what I am about to embark on for boosting up my muscle and endurance. I am now at 156lbs with 6lbs of that being muscle - I'm feeling frisky! Please feel free to comment as I am very open to criticisms.

GW - 10-15mg per day 12 weeks
Test E - 200mg front load - 50mg bi weekly = 100mg per wk - 12weeks
Anabolic Matrix - 12 weeks
Eating healthy and a shite load of training.

PCT:

2 weeks after last pin - Clomid 50mg/25mg - 3weeks
Ultra Male RX daily
*Might mix back in some peptides CJCw/out DAC & IP.

I’m going to be starting this cycle in next two weeks. I know my test doses are low but this is what is recommended for endurance athletes. Then I want to work GW back in. Thanks in advance I know this one seems pretty simple but I need lean muscle and high endurance.

Endurance Cycle
Here is what I am about to embark on for boosting up my muscle and endurance. I am now at 156lbs with 6lbs of that being muscle - I'm feeling frisky! Please feel free to comment as I am very open to criticisms.

PCT:

Ultra Male RX daily

I’m going to be starting this cycle in next two weeks. I know my test doses are low but this is what is recommended for endurance athletes. Then I want to work GW back in. Thanks in advance I know this one seems pretty simple but I need lean muscle and high endurance.

Where do these clowns come from???? I hope you're a troll, because what you've set up as a cycle is completely idiotic, and obviously NOT researched at all!

Drop everything you're doing, before you hurt yourself and your body!

First of all I'm a cyclist so I do not want to look all swollen faced and put on unwanted water weight. This is meant to maintain my levels because it is known that high level endurance drops T levels. I'm more than certain that if I put you guys on bike and went for a spin you'd be crying like a little bitch. The only reason I even posted was to be safe so I dont get hurt. Endurance circles are very tight lipped about PEDs unlike your rude asses. If your not here to help jump off the thread.

Obviously you've got some loose lips, and you ride a fucking bicycle, I may not be able to ride it fast or long as you but I could wrap it around your neck haha then we'll see who's "crying like a little bitch." The test will help you recover a bit faster but it's just going to end up shutting you down so I'm sure you, an endurance "athlete", could find a better option. Also, how does a bicycle rider have only 6 lbs. of muscle? Your legs should be ripped, so that's the main reason I didn't, and still don't take your post seriously.

Thanks for all the help Mr. Chicago, and btw lean with muscle means high V02 max and I'm a climber so I don't need a lot to get my engine up there. I will look into FG and GW maybe Osta instead of taking things that are known to shrink my balls. Of course I already know there may be some sides with certain Sarms and I will take action.

Endurance Cycle

PCT:

Ultra Male RX daily

Here is a proposal. I did a case study one time with running EQ alone, and it does increase endurance, that's not steroid board mythology. RBC count, hemocrit, and hemoglobin all increased, which may have been what accounted for the endurance improvement. I loved it. Was able to work out harder and longer, which enabled me to obtain great gains. Just a suggestion.

Top Bottom