Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Endurance athlete

groundfore22

[FONT=&quot]I am a endurance athlete (cycling and running) and I work full time (phsyical work) and i am fatiqued with all this work. I want to run and cycle more but with all this work i can only do so much. Im looking for something that will help in faster recovery, strength, and possible a red cell blood booster. I have only been doing research for a few days and I have a lot more to do. I thought this would be a great place to start and get your guys opinion. Maybe roids arent the answer, maybe HGH?[/FONT]

You might want to give the sarm cardarine a try. It gives you a pretty big boost to your exercise and cardio capacity. I'm using some from esarms.com on a cut right now, and a week and a half after starting my exercise capacity had more than doubled. It's pretty great stuff. You can PM for a discount code if you're interested.

steroids are definitely not the answer... you absolutely want to go with... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

yes cardarine is great.. yes sarms are great

but frankly my man over taxing your body like this is a bad idea. maybe those of you on here in your 20's or 30's can get away with it but once you get older you will realize the truth

learn to train EFFICIENTLY. how wonderful it is to watch lance armstrong in those nike commercials cycling for 12 hours straight and wanting/thinking that is what you have to do too. he is in the top .01% of athletes in the world over the past 100 years. a normal joe cannot do that without ending up injured

I am a endurance athlete (cycling and running) and I work full time (phsyical work) and i am fatiqued with all this work. I want to run and cycle more but with all this work i can only do so much. Im looking for something that will help in faster recovery, strength, and possible a red cell blood booster. I have only been doing research for a few days and I have a lot more to do. I thought this would be a great place to start and get your guys opinion. Maybe roids arent the answer, maybe HGH?

The sports you chose and the job you can change.

steroids are definitely not the answer... you absolutely want to go with... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day
I think this would be a great stack for you, but you also need to severely cut back on the workload

Top Bottom