Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

endurance athlete

dbstrong

Any endurance athletes running aas for lean mass? I train 10 hours a week muay thai and boxing , these sports make it next to impossible to gain muscle because of all the calories burned . my last cycle was 500mg test e /week ,200mg deca/week . i gained about 30lbs but the pumps made training to painful. Im looking to run another cycle maybe somethin more mild but still effective , the pumps especially in calves is what i need to stay away from.
stats are
35 years old
160lbs
5'5"
diet is good imo clean

Any endurance athletes running aas for lean mass? I train 10 hours a week muay thai and boxing , these sports make it next to impossible to gain muscle because of all the calories burned . my last cycle was 500mg test e /week ,200mg deca/week . i gained about 30lbs but the pumps made training to painful. Im looking to run another cycle maybe somethin more mild but still effective , the pumps especially in calves is what i need to stay away from.

stats are

35 years old

160lbs

5'5"

diet is good imo clean

Here's the thing bro... If you got pumps from that cycle then any oral you run will be a million times worse... Your best option BY FARnis sarms... You can melt fat and still build lean muscle... On top of that, gw 501516 (CARDARINE) will increase your endurance to levels you never knew possible... You will have a great overall sense of well being and gain clean and lean muscle...

Www.sarms1.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That sounds like a very good option im gonna look more into that for sure. Any experience with equipoise? My research has led me back to that a few times

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using EliteFitness

That sounds like a very good option im gonna look more into that for sure. Any experience with equipoise? My research has led me back to that a few times

Bro I love eq so much... I'm using it right now with primo and sarms and my endurance is through the roof... Pm me and I'll get you all set up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I train 18x a week and from my experience with using AAS for training doses need to be kept super low. I found EQ helped my endurance however it lingers too long for potential drug tests.

As always when it comes to endurance EPO is king however do NOT use it unless under strict doctors supervision.

My cycle reccomendation:
- testosterone (I prefer prop however since EQ has such a long ester I use enenthate with it)
150mg/week
- equipoise
250mg a week
- masteron
150mg a week
- GW-501516 (cardarine)
20mg/day

PCT: look for Dylan gemellis PCT protocol that's about as good as it gets.

If you want you can add anavar at 20mg a day.

Make sure you get quality gear especially with such low doses. Alpha pharma or pharmacom for me and sarms1 for the GW.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

I train 18x a week and from my experience with using AAS for training doses need to be kept super low. I found EQ helped my endurance however it lingers too long for potential drug tests.

As always when it comes to endurance EPO is king however do NOT use it unless under strict doctors supervision.

My cycle reccomendation:
- testosterone (I prefer prop however since EQ has such a long ester I use enenthate with it)
150mg/week
- equipoise
250mg a week
- masteron
150mg a week
- GW-501516 (cardarine)
20mg/day

PCT: look for Dylan gemellis PCT protocol that's about as good as it gets.

If you want you can add anavar at 20mg a day.

Make sure you get quality gear especially with such low doses. Alpha pharma or pharmacom for me and sarms1 for the GW.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

You train 18x a week?

Goal of this cycle is to lean down maintain muscle maybe even add couple lbs and have good endurance
I think im goin with equipoise 250mg
Test e 150mg
Cardarine 20mg
Since im not wanting to bulk but rather keep muscle from last cycle , what would calorie intake look like?
Also would i benefit from adding anavar as far as helping with bf ? I have a few extra lbs from bulking cycle. Or will the extra endurance allow me to burn it off without the anavar

Goal of this cycle is to lean down maintain muscle maybe even add couple lbs and have good endurance
Test e 150mg
Cardarine 20mg
Since im not wanting to bulk but rather keep muscle from last cycle , what would calorie intake look like?
Also would i benefit from adding anavar as far as helping with bf ? I have a few extra lbs from bulking cycle. Or will the extra endurance allow me to burn it off without the anavar

Var will give you pumps bro.. Like Dylan said, sarms would be a great option.. couple that with eq and you got a pretty badass setup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Var will give you pumps although not at 20mg. Bear in mind if you like to do roadwork for cardio taking any sort of steroids will give you back pumps at least it does for me.

And yeah in training camp it's 3x a day 6 days a week. That's why I need to use AAS as if I don't I just don't recover properly.

Test e 150mg
Cardarine 20mg

bro, don't waste your time running eq or test at that dose... that is wasting a perfectly good cycle and giving yourself unnecessary shutdown... you really only need sarms at this point... you can run a triple stack and your recovery will be excellent, you will build muscle, melt fat, see DRASTIC INCREASES IN ENDURANCE, etc... I LOVE eq but for what your wanting, your far better off just sticking with sarms bro... like running anavar at 20 mg is a female dose... that's a complete waste and its unnecessary mehtylation in your system when you would be lucky to see half the benefit you should be seeing... 250 of eq will do next to nothing for you... same with 150 mg of test... i wouldn't even cruise on 150... here is a complete sarms triple stack...

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 D-Spark n2bm.com
1-8 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Top Bottom