Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ending cycle help

purehero2

[FONT=&quot]I have 1 more week left of my current cycle and I'm hoping to get back on late september I've packed a shit load of mass on with 600-750mgs of test E a week and some Anadrol and dbol in the mix. I am a big mother fucker right now.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anyways, I want to get even more bigger and would like to run the same cycle just with deca in the mix.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My question is, how much deca should I run alongside 600mgs of Enth to pack on alot of mass but keep my dick working?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also how should I dose? 1 or 2 injections a week? Should I run it 10 weeks and the test 12weeks? Should I wait till later in the cycle to start it?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Stats 230lbs 6'2[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have 1 more week left of my current cycle and I'm hoping to get back on late september I've packed a shit load of mass on with 600-750mgs of test E a week and some Anadrol and dbol in the mix. I am a big mother fucker right now.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anyways, I want to get even more bigger and would like to run the same cycle just with deca in the mix.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My question is, how much deca should I run alongside 600mgs of Enth to pack on alot of mass but keep my dick working?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also how should I dose? 1 or 2 injections a week? Should I run it 10 weeks and the test 12weeks? Should I wait till later in the cycle to start it?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Stats 230lbs 6'2[/FONT]

Your just finishing a cycle now and want to start again in a few weeks... am i reading that right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You cannot just hop right back on cycle like that unless you want to ruin yourself. You need to do PCT after your cycle, and then take time off equal to your cycle length plus then length of your PCT before starting again.

So you finishing cycle this week, and starting new cycle at the end of September, epic bro, that is beyond any logic... Time on + pct = time off, so in your case you should start new cycle in February or March...

I have 1 more week left of my current cycle and I'm hoping to get back on late september I've packed a shit load of mass on with 600-750mgs of test E a week and some Anadrol and dbol in the mix. I am a big mother fucker right now.
Anyways, I want to get even more bigger and would like to run the same cycle just with deca in the mix.

My question is, how much deca should I run alongside 600mgs of Enth to pack on alot of mass but keep my dick working?
Also how should I dose? 1 or 2 injections a week? Should I run it 10 weeks and the test 12weeks? Should I wait till later in the cycle to start it?

Stats 230lbs 6'2

Where do i start.
1) That's not enough time
2) Not even close

Top Bottom