Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

End of cycle results and PCT !!

luxu86

Hello everyone, i just finished my 1st cycle ever which consisted of testosterone sus 250 (300-500mg) per week. (300mg first 4 weeks and 500mg last 8 weeks)

I gained total of 9 pounds. I also researched about the need of PCT after cycle so i also bought HCG and nolvadex.
The thing is, I dont feel any supression, no nipple sensitive, no gyno etc. So would you still suggest that i use the PCT? and how soon should i use it?

By the way, im 33 and lifting for 6 years prior to cycle. Thank you all for the help!

Hello everyone, i just finished my 1st cycle ever which consisted of testosterone sus 250 (300-500mg) per week. (300mg first 4 weeks and 500mg last 8 weeks)

I gained total of 9 pounds. I also researched about the need of PCT after cycle so i also bought HCG and nolvadex.
The thing is, I dont feel any supression, no nipple sensitive, no gyno etc. So would you still suggest that i use the PCT? and how soon should i use it?

By the way, im 33 and lifting for 6 years prior to cycle. Thank you all for the help!

I personally have not accomplished PCT in many years.
The reason for PCT is to get natural production up and going quicker. PCT has nothing to do with gyno.
I would recommend clomid and Nolva.
I also would recommend not taking HCG during PCT. During PCT you are trying to restart your system naturally. Taking HCG during PCT stops that natural restart.
Some people take HCG in PCT however it is counter productive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t help with PCT, some of the veterans can help you with that.

Congrats on getting the first one under your belt! Sounds like it went well[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

of course you need a pct.. you never take hcg in pct man... thats one of the worst things you could ever do...

when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen... so, i just want you to FULLY understand so you dont think its just someone talking and blowing smoke... this is fact... its easy to understand when you see it written down…

[FONT=&quot]when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well?Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There?s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]

the esters are still in your system. sustanon contains a very very long ester which takes many weeks to even get low. when that happens you will feel it trust me. you need to get on pct to have a soft landing.

hcg in pct is only going to delay the crash. read up on why you don't use hcg in pct

Thanks Dylan.

So from what yo all suggest, i should take HCG PRIOR to pct to stimulate the LH/FSH and then i can start PCT which includes the nolvadex and mk2866. Correct?

Thanks Dylan.

So from what yo all suggest, i should take HCG PRIOR to pct to stimulate the LH/FSH and then i can start PCT which includes the nolvadex and mk2866. Correct?

Yes..............

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom