Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

enanthate enanthate enanthate

Themachine01

If you wanted to run enanthate for 16 weeks, could you switch to a different enathate 8 weeks in? for example, 8 weeks of schering primoteston 200 and then finish the 16 weeks out with Tornel Testosterone Depot 200. i dont think this would have a negative effect, but I could be wrong, thats why Im checking.

You could do that, as long as they are dosed the same and real it wouldnt cause any sort of changes. 16 weeks is a pretty long cycle though, your receptors are prob flooded...what I would do is come off for 3 weeks at week 8, and then start again..you wouldnt lose any gains, and you would have more of a spike come in "phase 2".

Greek Freak, i have always ran 8-10 wk cycles before and wanted to change it up a little and see how my body reacted to a longer cycle. I was planning on running the 16 weeks straight through, I will your idea some thought.

anyone else have any thoughts on this?

I think you would be just fine. Better bump up the dose on the Tornel though because anything I have EVER had from them felt way underdosed.

If you want to go longer cycles why not try adding tren to that test?(it will keep you from fina dick) From what I know there are people on 2 to 3 month cycles of tren.

Mysterio said:
If you want to go longer cycles why not try adding tren to that test?(it will keep you from fina dick) From what I know there are people on 2 to 3 month cycles of tren.

why would you bring up fina dick? I will be on EQ and enanthate.

Top Bottom