Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Employment urine test

Steroid Tests Are Way Too Expencive To And They Wont Test U For It But Var Could Be Cross Reactive To Something For Example Aspirin Can Cause A False Positive For Marijuana

i havent heard of anyone getting popped on an employment drug screen for AAS. i was in the military for 12 years and never once popped. hopefully this helps.

Not a thing to worry about bro, its like 200-300 bucks for a aas test, and no the anavar won't trigger you to fail for crack or marijuana.

It's alot more than $200-$300 for a steroid test. Employment drug tests don't test for gear. I take drug tests all the time. You have nothing to worry about.

will anavar show up in a employment urine test? If so, how long does Anavar show up in the body?

Just got the RANDOM sweep today. I'm taking the Anavar, Clen, and Was going to start my phase in cycle tomorrow... hmmm Guess i'll let you guys know how it goes! :(

All your guys POSITIVE words seem uplifting though. Come on CHEAP military tests.. don't fail me now!!

Top Bottom