Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EliteFitness.com Secure, Encrypted, Web-Based Email Now works with MAC.

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
It's a fact: Big Brother is watching your every move on the Web. So are the Feds, your Boss, and advertising agencies nationwide. And they are not only watching, but they are remembering everything you do. Whether you are aware of it or not, chances are that the Feds, your ISP, and many web sites you visit know lots about you.

Elite Fitness has partnered with Hush communications, creators of hushmail.com, to offer our subscribers free 2,048 bit end-to-end encryption -- the strongest available. And the mail servers are located overseas making them impervious to subpoena. The email system is very similar to hotmail, Yahoo mail, or hushmail except you get a cool email address like [email protected]. So if you go by BigRickRock on the elitefitness.com discussion boards, now your email address can be [email protected] or anything else that you choose!

Get your Free EliteFitness.com email account here!

Or, if you have a MAC, read more here.

ulter said:
That's great news for both members using a mac.

Uh, you dont hear us talk about our Macs that much becuase ............ they just work. While you are fighting viruses and trojan horses and all of that crap, we are getting work done.

After all, popularity of anything does not prove that it is right, or has better quality. I am sure that Doctor Phil's diet book has sold more than Dan Duchaine's did.

I am quite sure that Doctor Phil has sold more books than Fonz, but I KNOW that will will listen to Fonz abotu anything related to diet. LOL

Nah, I won't argue with Riker about mac vs pc. There are some people who like collectables.

Top Bottom