Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elitefitness Bodybuilding Competition!!

getbig27

I dont know if anyone has ever suggested this but if so then disregard the post!!! IF NOT......WHAT DO YOY GUYS THINK ABOUT AN ONLINE BODYBUILIDING COMP FOR THE ELITE MEMBERS??

ALL WE WOULD HAVE TO DO IS SET UP A POST WHERE WE COULD SUBMIT 3 PICS EACH(FRONT, BACK AND SIDE)AND A WAY FOR US TO VOTE FOR THE ONE WE FEEL IS THE BEST!!!! THE MODS WOULD KEEP IT ALL EVEN AND AT THE END WE WOULD KNOW WHO THE TOP 5 BEST PHYSIQUES ON THE BOARD ARE!!!!AND TRUST ME THIS WOULD ELIMATE ALOT OF GUYS WHO TALK SHIT AND HAVEN'T SEEN THE GUYS PHYSIQUE THEY ARE TALKING TO...

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK???

I MEAN THINK ABOUT THE BRAGGING RIGHTS THE NUMBER ONE GUY WILL HAVE.......!!!!! THINK ABOUT ALL THE PUSSY THAT WILL COME A-KNOCKIN-......OHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS....

I'm in, I'll get my ass kicked but I'm down with it. Do we do it on this post or create a new one. A lot of guys might not want to as it's winter and many are bulking.

sounds cool but why not have a real competetion we could have it anywhere you see the price for flights now are cheap so now whats it worth to you all Im calling you all out lol no really lets do it a show of the best who knows this old guy could do well

Well, someone start a thread and post some pics

NEEDSIZE----IF WE ARE GOING TO DO IT, IT WOULD BE NEXT YEAR SOMETIME GIVING EVERYONE AMPLE TIME TO PREPARE. AS FOR JUST POSTING PICS ON A POST TO HAVE PEOPLE VOTE I WOULD NEED TO SEE IF GEORGE CAN SET UP SOME KIND OF POST WHERE GUYS CAN POST THEIR BEST PICS AND THERE WOULD BE A BOX FOR VIEWERS TO VOTE FOR THAT BODYBUILDER OR NOT. WHO EVER HAS THE MOST VOTES WIN, THATS HOW IT WOULD BE DONE......

IM JUST TRYING TO SEE HOW MANY GUYS WOULD BE DOWN FOR IT. GEORGE WONT DO THIS FOR 10 TEN GUYS!!

Top Bottom