Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fitness forum

MR TNT

Guy there answer questions just like you all do here, I know it might be stupid asking questions about other forum that could be considered as competition,but it seems like elite fitness and evolutiuonary are the only two forums worth visiting. Are the guys at EF really legit or just scaming?

Lol I can promise you that I am a real person. I am not a robot answering your questions.

I stick around and post on EVO and elite fitness because they are the only forums I have found where there is no negativity. Every other board is full of people bashing one and another. Evo and Elite fitness truly feels like a family. Everyone here is a good person and just trying to help one and another.

we are real bro.. we are just normal gym rats just like you. you can listen to trevor and I on the podcasts. the other guys Matt and Jay that chime in too have been on our show as well. we are just normal real guys who like to talk steroids and lifting

we are here to help as much as possible and also steer you in the right direction so you don't get fucked over

Lol I can promise you that I am a real person. I am not a robot answering your questions.

I stick around and post on EVO and elite fitness because they are the only forums I have found where there is no negativity. Every other board is full of people bashing one and another. Evo and Elite fitness truly feels like a family. Everyone here is a good person and just trying to help one and another.

Mystical creature muskate

Either I am real or this is some kind of Matrix! I am just a gym rat with experience in fitness, nutrition, and PED's. I really enjoy sharing this to help others. I post a lot over on EVO as well. Definitely check out the podcasts if you haven't. I think I have been on 3 or 4 times now. I really enjoy talking to Steve and Muskate on there. Great time.

Top Bottom