Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite fitness athletes

rwdj

First and foremost thanks for the guidance so far.

My question is this,how do you guys recover on test. Are the recovery benefits so profound that you can train giving your ALL and then feel fresh enough to do it all over again the next day; Could I RUN MYSELF INTO THE GROUND with sprints and then do it again 24 hours later?
What can I expect?

Im 1000000% all in and start my cycle March 4th..I just want to know how far I can push it. I would ask my trainer but he doesn't and can't know what Im doing..

if you really believe what you wrote than you are in for a rude awakening. steroids are not magic pills.. you are still a human being and running yourself into the ground everyday will result in chronic injuries. if you were a robot it would be possible.. if anything on steroids you will hurt yourself over training because your ligaments and tendons will not grow like your muscles and fat will. we see this all the time with guys who get too strong too fast.

I feel like a young Tony Montana..thanks for the reply..Im really just looking for experienced athletes who have trained with AAS

and for extra clarification I know that steroids aren't magic..I would just like to be able to train harder than the average man on cycle..not looking for magic..any athletes out there that can share how AAS helped their training?

Steve knows what he is talking about so heed his advice. Now you also seem like you have a decent head on your shoulders so how about some stats .. Age weight height training experience and which sports you compete in

Thanks..25 going on 26,5'10 190,lifting seriously since freshman year of college..pro baseball player..4 years affiliated..going indy this year..just off of wrist surgery.

Thanks..25 going on 26,5'10 190,lifting seriously since freshman year of college..pro baseball player..4 years affiliated..going indy this year..just off of wrist surgery.

Well the fact that you will be tested makes it more difficult, what are the testing procedures ? Do you know when you will be tested? You would want fast acting esters I'd imagine. Ostarine isn't a bad choice either because it will really help your joints strength and your wrist.. But I don't know alot about ostarine other than what I have learned from Dylan

I wont be tested..they dont test in independent ball..the only way I see myself being tested is if I get picked up at the end or after this season..

Im really more interested in finding out what training is like while on.
How it feels the day after a long day of training..sprints and weights.

Have you ever cycled anything at all before?
A simple test cycle is usually recommended but in the athletic world a low dose eq reigns king in my opinion with just a maintainance dose test. 300mgz week equipoise is awesome for sprints, joints, increased endurance and some size and strength increase. You don't need 600 Mgs a week like most recommend.

Something like
1-16 test e 250 Mgs/week
1-16 eq 300 Mgs/ week
And all the proper ancillaries

Hcg throughout the cycle , adex on hand
And the proper pct which you can research on here

Top Bottom