Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elevated SHBG

vexotex

Plat Hero
Platinum
I've just received a blood test and found that my SHBG is sky rocketed.
Testosterone total: 5.10 ng/ml, reference value: 2.50 - 8.36
Testosterone free: 0.83%, reference value: 1.53% - 2.88%
SHBG: 110.6 nmol/L, reference value: 16.5 - 55.9

So, it's a disaster. Twice higher than upper limit.
I completed last cycle on 01. March. It was Deca and Test. I did a proper PCT as my natural total testosterone is quite OK, in the middle. But, what did cause SHBG stays so high after 4 months of last pin? I've read that Clomid elevates SHBG.
I don't feel that low libido as the blood test would suggest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is one of 2 reasons I tell guys to use proviron with a nandrolone always

proviron not only reverses the binding to DHT that nandrolones gives you but also binds to SHBG, sending it downwards

obviously it is too late to use proviron but you can use hcgenerate ES which will help you

Thanks Stevesmi, I took Proviron during cycle but I dropped it after one week because I started feeling heaviness and pressure in kidneys. How many months it will take for SHBG to lowers down to normal level?

Stinging nettle root (urtica dioica), is the stingy (duh) plant found in many guys backyards.

It contains ligand compounds at high levels which have been found in test-tube studies to effectively free up testosterone and DHT molecules from SHBG.

So theoretically stinging nettle root supplements could reduce the binding affinity of SHBG and increase androgen activity of the body (more free T and DHT)…

…But when it comes to actual human research, 120mg’s of nettle root extract taken 3-times per day failed to influence serum testostosterone levels, and was only found to marginally increase testosterone levels in rodents via 5-alpha reductase inhibition (by reducing the testosterone conversion to DHT, exactly what you don’t want as a man).

Bottom line of stinging nettle root is that it should theoretically block the binding affinity of SHBG towards androgens, but still actual human in-vivo studies have found it to not be really effective at increasing androgen levels. Perhaps the active ingredients never make it to the blood-stream when its taken orally?

I hope that helps. For future cycles, I always like to include proviron into any cycle that contains deca.

test - 500mg/week
deca - 300mg/week
proviron - 25mg/day
aromasin - 10mg EOD
cabergoline - 0.25mg EOD

Thanks Stevesmi, I took Proviron during cycle but I dropped it after one week because I started feeling heaviness and pressure in kidneys. How many months it will take for SHBG to lowers down to normal level?

Even if you did have this feeling, that was definitely not because of Proviron, as it is neither liver toxic, nor does it affect the kidneys. Next time make sure to be using it all along with deca.

Even if you did have this feeling, that was definitely not because of Proviron, as it is neither liver toxic, nor does it affect the kidneys. Next time make sure to be using it all along with deca.

It does affect kidney because it lowers estrogen, it dries your body and speed up kidney to filtrate more. Less estrogen, drier you are. Every steroid increase glomerular filtration what leads to nefrosclerosis. Like you overclock your computer

Top Bottom