Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

elevated RBC and HCT on cycle?

rosalako

I've been on cycle for 12 weeks and my doctor said that my hematrocrit and red blod cells RBC are very high. I told him i was on cycle and he didn't know much about steroids except they were bad for me. I'm on tren 200mgs a week along with test at 400mg a week. how do i fix these high numbers?

you need to donate blood and you need to get off the cycle and run your pct... you should not even be using steroids dude... you have no clue what you are even doing... stick around and learn first before you go near them

These values will go up when you are using steroids. Even more with the harsher ones like tren. Donating blood is a great idea when you are on cycle. You could do that or just come off it the numbers are bad enough.

What are your actually levels?

I find it very unlikely that you are going to have "very high" levels from being on Test and Tren for 12 weeks. I think you probably have a history of cycling on and off and not looking at the possible consequences it may have on your health. Donating blood is a very common practice among most people that use PEDs. The fact that you are unaware of this is alarming. Being jacked is great, but dying from a heart attack at a young age is not. You need to donate blood.

You should also get more bloodwork done and check your lipids, if you have not. Constant strain on those will also be very detrimental to your health.

Top Bottom