Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elevated Liver Enzymes!!!

So even if i run dbol with liv-52 and milk thistle it will still damage my Liver?

I don't know if "damage" is the correct term. If you abuse C-17 alkylated oral steroids such as dianabol (take them for too long at too high a dose) then eventually your bile flow from the liver will stop. This is called drug induced cholestasis of the liver if you want to read up about it. As far as I know, once you stop using the orals, after weeks or months of suffering (I've had this), the liver returns to normal. I've never seen any studies showing permanent damage.

Having said that, your ALT is within normal parameters for some laboratories and not far off the high end of normal of most others. You shouldn't be alarmed unless it is 3 or 4 times the high end of normal. I'd be more interested in knowing your total and direct bilirubin levels, because they can show early signs of cholestasis and the resultant jaundice.

I don't think you should be concerned about using dianabol for only 4 weeks at sane dosages. If you really are worried, have your liver enzymes checked again 2 weeks into your course, but make sure you have bilirubin checked too.

Do you have an AST result?

No just the alt my doctor is wac bro i asked her for a complete liver evaluation and complete bloodwork done and she only measured the alt for my liver i recently switched doctors so next time i get bloodwork done ill have my bilrubin leves tested. Does steroids affect your bilrubin leves? should i get it tested after i complete my pct?

lol. i am probably one of the least angry people you will ever come across.

LOL. Okay then, how about sarcastic, augumentative and insulting? There are other ways to make your opinion known without ranting about how smart you are, and then resorting to calling others "stupid".

These types of "delusions of grandeur" are usually reserved for REAL Medical Doctors. Have you walked on water lately, Joe? LMAO.

Does steroids affect your bilrubin leves? should i get it tested after i complete my pct?

Most definitely (steroids can affect your bilirubin levels).

Although it's highly unlikely you're going to have any problems to worry about with only a 4 week course of dianabol, the bilirubin levels can be very indicative of a pending problem caused specifically by oral anabolic steroids (ie. Cholestasis of the liver) when they are only slightly elevated, whereas AST and ALT even at double the normal levels don't tell you anything specific.

Cholestasis is the text book sickness caused by excessive C-17 alkylated steroid use. It results in blocked bile flow from the liver, in which case your bilirubin levels will go through the roof. At even a moderately elevated level of bilirubin you'll probably be jaundiced (yellow eyes and skin, clay colored stool). I had severe pruritus (systemic itching) even before I displayed yellow skin and eyes. This is all related to excessive bilirubin accumulating in the skin instead of being excreted through the small intestine via bile flow from the liver.

As I said, a 4 week course is unlikely to cause any problems. If you really want to know how much a short course affected your liver enzymes and in particular your bilirubin levels, get them checked after your course and post them up here. Unless you're injecting huge quantities of testosterone, it shouldn't have any negative effect on your liver.

yea im just doing 450 mg per week its my first cycle but i dont think ill have problems along with liv-52 and milk thistle im taking primrose oil, C0Q10, toco-8,fish oil, vitamin e, and saw palmetto to keep healthy so i don't think ill have any problems

Just some information I wanted to share...

Dianabol will cause potassium levels to increase. It is called hyperkalemia. (Just in case anyone is wondering why their porassium levels are high post-cycle)

Likewise, besides Dianabol being highly aromatic it also causes increased potassium levels [as I just said lol]. So now your kidneys have all this extra potassium they needs to excrete and likewise won't be able to excrete as much sodium as usual. This offsets your electrolyte balance and causes extra water retention (caused by the retaining of sodium).

You'll need to increase your fluid intake to assist your kidneys in extreting the extra potassium. This will then lead to your sodium levels returning to normal and less water retention :) This is why people always say the more water you drink on cycle --> the drier you are.

Just thought I'd share for no apparent reason lol

Top Bottom