Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elevated liver enzyme reading - guru's help?

strengthmonster

I just got the results of my liver enzyme reading this morning and was told that two of my levels were abnormal. The first I am not all that concerned about as it was my testosterone which should be normally in the 10-35 range. They told me it is >50, which is normal anyway as I was on a cycle at the time (11th week of 12).
The one I am concerned about is my alanine transaminase which should be 2-50 and is actually 221.
I am booked back in at the docs on Friday and have actually finished my cycle now. I was on 1 testoviron depot 250mg and 1 200mg deca every 5 days + Sten 120mg every 3 days for the 8 weeks and viromone 100mg every 3 days for the last 4. For the last 8 I was also using winstrol (inj) at 50mg every three days.
Only orals I used were dbol weeks 1-4 tapering form 50mg down to 20mg and again on the final 4 weeks with naposims. I was only going to be off for a short while before my final eight weeks before the show.
Is my liver fine or should I start being more careful. I am considering never using orals again and staying clear of winny or any other 17AAs in future.

As you can see, this is not a huge amount of gear in total and I have used MUCH more in the past. Could the reading just be high as I was on at the time? or could it be more serious liver damage? Apart from an elbow injury which I have just found out is due to a small piece of bone chip floating around in it I am otherwise fine. No pains in that area and everything else is fine like my piss. Any advice from people who know anything about this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

bro fuck the orals...the only ones i would ever use would be anavar (love the footballs) or some stromba

yes but when it comes to taking orals i would only take winstrol or anavar and from the oringinal maker not these labs without quality control.....

Diet alone can throw your liver enzyme count of of whack. High rotein causes a stress on the liver. It's probably the gear mostly however causing the problem IMO. The elevated count is probably inevitable with a 17aa steroid - did the doc say it was in a range to be overly concerned about? If not then I'd relax a bit or dump all orals if you're very concerned.

I won't see the doc until Friday. It was the receptionist that I spoke to. So I was after some advice before I go. My doc also has a habit of talking complete bollocks where as steroids are concerned. He recently said my dick would shrink, my sperm count would be low and about how Flo Jo died from steroids. I don't think he liked it when I responded by saying actually I have never had my 'dick shrink' but have experienced testicular attrophy which has always returned to normal on ceasation of a cycle. I also told him that I had my sperm count tested when my ex was on the IVF waiting list and it came back way above average. So above average that I managed to impregnate her when the doctors told her she could have no children without any treatment! I also told him I had actually seen Flo Jo's death certificate on the internet which stated she died from a rare milk allergy and not steroids.

I will be changing doctors very soon for that and an even bigger reason for which I will be sueing the arse off him.
You may be right on the protein though. I have been eating loads in solid food and since I started buying raw whey protein by bulk in 15kilo bags I have virtually had an endless supple so have been drinking loads as well. I even wake in the night to drink one! I drink at least 3 litres of water a day though with 6g of vit C, multivits, evening primrose oil, liv52 etc. as well as other stuff.

Bump again for anyone that has info on that specific reading.........

First of all your Doctor sounds uneducated concerning steroids, as many are. Second he sounds like a jerk. Your liver enzymes will elevate just from working out and a high protein diet. If you have a few liver enzymes the high side of normal or a little beyond, don't worry. Cut the orals, use the liver protectors and go see another doc in a few months, Ask around to see if you can hear of a more up beat doctor.

Top Bottom