Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

elevated CK and cholesterol levels, trenbolone.

micksnowdog

My diet wasnt the greatest, checked my cholesterol levels and they were quite high as were my ck levels.
Cleaned my diet up, went on a 10-20% caloric deficit, diet is perfect, ive fixed this issue with diet before.
Diet didnt work this time.
My bad cholesterol is 10, ridiculously high and the Dr wont put me on any statins until the CK levels come down again.
I had thought alcohol plus poor diet plus tren was the issue. Now i guess its just the tren, ive cut 7kg - 14lb body fat and gained a bit of muscle.
I did read about losing fat that it will lead to higher levels of fat and cholesterol in the blood as its being moved and used.

Does anyone have a similar story or any insight?

buddy if more people actually got bloodwork they would see that themselves. all steroids fuck up your cholesterol levels, even sarms will too to some degree. but tren? tren is a cholesterol nightmare on steroids literally. that is why i never recommend tren abuse, and i tell guys never run it longer than 6 or 7 weeks at a time. you can literally take years off your life abusing tren, it is extremely inflammatory in the body. great steroid, i hit all time PR's on it, but great things come at a cost

Yeah mate, i went through some tough times and became a lil dependant on it. Great steroid and im on for life at this stage, i listened to a bit much broscience in my 20s.
The CK bit i cant wrap my head around, the doc assumed it was from anabolics use but wasnt sure, i hadnt worked out for 4 days prior to the test for the purposes of having the test.
Im pretty suprised that diet didnt fix this, its worked in the past.
I'd like to know how the pro's deal with this.
My plan was to drop everything, run cardarine, trt level test, mk611 and ride it out with good diet and exercise.
Maybe triple my water intake to help flush through the CK so i can get some statins.

Yeah mate, i went through some tough times and became a lil dependant on it. Great steroid and im on for life at this stage, i listened to a bit much broscience in my 20s.
The CK bit i cant wrap my head around, the doc assumed it was from anabolics use but wasnt sure, i hadnt worked out for 4 days prior to the test for the purposes of having the test.
My plan was to drop everything, run cardarine, trt level test, mk611 and ride it out with good diet and exercise.
Maybe triple my water intake to help flush through the CK so i can get some statins.

It'll be one of the following (BTW how how much tren?)
1) Genetics
2) By ignoring the sides and their cholesterol levels
3) They don't. Maybe they think it's a price worth paying (think as some think)
4) By throwing yet more meds at it vs coming off the tren

Might look into cardarine. Guys tend to run it along tren to boost endurance, but it has the added benefit of improving lipid profiles as well. Another option, like others have stated, is coming off the Tren entirely, which I would recommend at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might look into cardarine. Guys tend to run it along tren to boost endurance, but it has the added benefit of improving lipid profiles as well. Another option, like others have stated, is coming off the Tren entirely, which I would recommend at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually started this recently. The effects on endurance are fantastic.

It'll be one of the following (BTW how how much tren?)
1) Genetics
2) By ignoring the sides and their cholesterol levels
3) They don't. Maybe they think it's a price worth paying (think as some think)
4) By throwing yet more meds at it vs coming off the tren

300mg every 8-9 days, quite low in comparison to some of the doses ive run in years past.

have you seen pro's bloodwork? well i have. and it isn't a pretty site. the truth is a pro bodybuilder today will drastically reduce their lifespan. atleast the ones at the top are able to pay their bills, but you and I and 99.9% of this forum are not in that boat so it is dumb to fuck your health up over a trophy or an ego trip

Top Bottom