Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elbows hurting real bad?

I am right with you bud. I had to pop 2 advil twice this am. I couldn't even type with my right hand totally sucks. Sad too because I didn't wake up with a numb hand so I thought it was better. Fix it before you get to where I am!

Im not even on cycle(or ever done one) i've just been training and fixed my diet and my weights have been crazy and my forearm(the bone)/elbow hurts like shit, like under my forearm my bro said maybe a stress fractor, so for me alot of calcium and vitamin D. And also when i wake up both my arms are usually tingling,

The pain is not unbearable but it does hurt. Nothing that Ibuprofin doesnt get rid of and I have reduced my weight and it helps but they still hurt from time to time.

reducing inflammation like that reduces healing. Reduce the pain so you can work out hard means you continue to cause damage, a sure recipe for disaster. Google prolotherapy to learn why ice and antiinflammatories are a bad idea.

reducing inflammation like that reduces healing. Reduce the pain so you can work out hard means you continue to cause damage, a sure recipe for disaster. Google prolotherapy to learn why ice and antiinflammatories are a bad idea.

Have to agree. One should try and heal the problem rather then just mask it. Using Skeletal Balm from Need To Build Muscle Skeletal Balm 227ml - Buy Online, Reviews, Deal
or needtobuildmuscle.com will not only lower the pain but its also going to help health the joints. Add in some forged joint repair and you got it all covered... Heal it not hurt it more.

I get it in EXACTLY the two places you described. An hour or so after the gym its gone... But kills during. Normally pulling exercises does it for me. Like you said, its not with the weight on it hurts. Its when you pause to rack or lower the machine weights back down. My thoughts, i did too much too soon. Tendons/ligaments not muscle. Bad shiz.

I have similar pains in my right wrist and elbows. Elbows have eased up with rest. Wrist is still quite bad. It only really plays up on push excercises. What I do is use one of those elastic socks around it or ajustable strap. Also more dumbell work insted of barbell, more natural movement. Skeletal barm is great, it has a nice cooling affect and def helps. I find krill oil is beter than cod liver and glucosamine. But that's my opinion. There is a good post on here bout tendinitis might be worth a read.
Hope this helps. :) :)

I recently experienced similar pain in my shoulders, elbows, and wrists. It was due to the fact that my AI dosage was too high and I was killing all the estro in my body which can cause joint pain. Don't know if you are on any AIs but if so maybe try a lower dose to balance out natural estro levels or blood test would be preferable.

Have any of you guys had your elbows hurt real bad on cycle? Its a weird pain sever but weird. Its not all the time either. Mainly when I do heavy lifting and the thing is like on my bench its not when I have the weight its whenever I rack it then the pain come rushing in.

You may need to cut back on the weight and get a few more reps in instead.

Top Bottom