Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elbow tendonitis

I know it's not about steroids or anything but everyone on this site has been lifting for awhile and I'm sure a bunch of people here have experienced it I can't find anything on the Internet and I'm just wondering what to do about it like should I keep on working out or what any help would be much appreciated thanks!

I got the same shit I haven't been able to do hammer curls for 1 1/2 months. You gotta keep working out just go light on shoulder raises and whatever else aggravates it .

You have to learn how to work around an injury you have to learn what exercises aggravate it and what exercise don't aggravate it and what you can do weight wise

Just listen to ur body I have a shoulder injury and haven't been able to do anything over 50 lb db military press for over year thank God my shoulders stay big without much work šŸ˜œ

The best practice is rest. It's aggravated and needs time to settle. Ice it and NSAIDs corticosteroids help a lot for me.

Top Bottom