Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elbow Tendonitis

inflammation is the body trying to heal itself.

if he is over training he needs to back off.. any doc who recommends a cortisone shot should be hung by his balls and treated like a piñata.

He's training sporadically. He used to go super hard but now just maintains. He is comfortable in his Marriage and goes half as hard as me. He was playing softball in a mens league and it's borderline excruciating ever since. I ordered him an elbow strap. I'm going to tell him to go real light at the gym.

I'm in the let it heal school of thought. That doesn't mean you have to stop training completely, in fact, going lighter, doing different exercises, and learning different approaches may enhance a physique in the long run. Form over weight every time.

My left elbow gets pretty bad if I do skull crushers with out properly warming up... I use blue emu, stuff is amazing for tendinitis. You can buy it at any cvs, wal greens for like 20-25 bucks.

Tendonitis, especially in the elbow, is most likely caused by tight muscles in the forearms and tricep. I get it really bad from doing a lot of pullups or kettlebell stuff. Try taking a lacrosse ball and rolling out your tricep I bet it will be excruciating haha I know mine hurts like a motherfucker when I do that. Also, taking your opposite knee and gently smashing your forearms will help get rid of all the little knots and adhesions in your forearms that get built up from grip-intensive exercises. Our forearms are the equivalent of our calves and I know I don't do enough mobility/recovery stuff for my calves since I always manage to get shin splints so why not help out the forearms that are constantly in use? There are these things on the roguefitness website too called voodoo bands...they are compression bands that you can use on pretty much any muscle and it will help with recovery. Not expensive at all I've been using them and they've improved my squats, kettlebell press and I don't get tendonitis anymore.

I've heard site injecting can be painful. Fuck that

I delt injected ghrp with a slin pin and it was a breeze. I haven't read up on the TB500 in awhile but I seem to recall some people saying it goes directly into the injury.

nah TB you can inject subQ into your belly fat just like you would hcg.

but again taking something to reduce inflammation isn't the first course of action.. rest is. ice might feel good but again it will slow down healing. you want to apply heat to the area and reduce your exercise

My friend has elbow tendinitis that is pretty bad and is borderline crippling at the gym. His trainer recommended a cortisone shot but I told him there had to be something better out there. Any opinions? I was thinking something like ostarine because of the nutrient allocation properties.

Cured my crippling tendonitis with physical therapy.
Find a better doctor you don't need drugs.

Top Bottom