Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

elbow pain

nakavalna

my elbows hurt like hellllllll . its starting to interfere with my workouts.... and now they feel bruised almost just in general...any ideas?

my elbows hurt like hellllllll . its starting to interfere with my workouts.... and now they feel bruised almost just in general...any ideas?

I'm new to the site, but would imagine that many here have had or will have elbow pain at one time or other. Obvious thing is to try and figure out what movements cause you pain and eliminate them from your workouts. Overhead stuff and lying extensions bother my elbows. Many years ago Bob Clark (who invented Polaris equipment and made stuff for Bill Pearl) suggested not locking out all the way, i.e. partial reps. Lots of folks seem to be making money now off of suggesting partial reps. Another thing you might try is doing a set of pushdowns with very light weight for 10 reps and keep moving the pin up one plate at a time getting 10 reps each time--then work your way down to the original weight using very strict form on all reps and focusing on flexing the triceps as opposed to a full lock out.

HTH

Top Bottom