Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eggs and cholesterol - Good or bad?

Do you think eggs have too much cholesterol?

• No - its all good, spark up the frying pan and gimme eggs

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Yes - try to stick to egg whites only or minimise amount of eggs I eat

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Don't care - don't like eggs anyway

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

chicknlegs

A poll - is the cholesterol in eggs good or bad?
Does it help reduce bad cholesterol or is it adding to it?
With all the information going around which is conflicting, does it make you concerned about eating eggs as a part of your bodybuilding diet?
How many eggs do you eat per day??

What you eat has almost ZERO effect on your serum chol. levels unless you are geneticly predisposed to have high chol. levels.

If you are at risk for high chol. levels, watch what you eat. if not, add some sausage to those damn eggs and LIVE!

^^^ What Ghede said :)

My .02 cents: Don't believe the media, do your own research.

My research has made me come to the conclusion eating 2 dozen eggs a day will NOT do anything to clog my cardiac tissue.

(whole eggs aren't in my diet right now though... i'm just saying)

So far 80% think eggs are the goods. How many do you guys eat per day on your current diet? I am at 5 whole eggs per morning at the moment...

current diet: too lazy to hardboil them... *note to self, do that on the weekends* Just liquid egg whites right now.

If I was bulking and started getting in whole eggs daily... prolly 12+ per day spread out of course and within range on my macro levels.

so are eating hardboiled eggs good for gaining weight cause i desperatly need to or should i stay away from them all together?

wolfman87 said:
so are eating hardboiled eggs good for gaining weight cause i desperatly need to or should i stay away from them all together?

You get good amount of quality protein and good fats with no carbs - so yeah, I think they are good for adding lean mass.
If you are after 'bulk' and don't care if its muscle or fat, a protein powder with weight gainer is easier to stomach and less effort in the kitchen...

chicknlegs said:
Don't forget - whole eggs are a good source of fats which is good on a high-fat cutting diet!
I know :rolleyes:

Getting my good fats from other sources right now, but thanks for the reminder i need to get some whole eggs daily in.

Wolfman: Eat a shitload of good WHOLE food (screw weight gainers, just my opinion though) and train your ass off. Saw ur thread... sry no time to form a quality reply there yet time to get my 8 hours sleep (deff. minimum 8 hours sleep especially when bulking).

Top Bottom