Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Effects of HCG

jassdhali

Started 1000iu HCG E3D and 100mg clomid to try and kickstart my natural test production while on TRT. Since taking the HCG I have an overall better sense of wellbeing and I always seem to have an apetite ( not greed - just my stomach feels empty after I have eaten ) and my poo's are way more regular than they ever have been - so I feel realy good.

What experience have you guys had with HCG, would love to hear bout em
:mix:

if you are on trt why are you even bothering? are you going to come off soon? if not your boys are just going to shut down again.

well I have a blood test due in 3 months and as my doc hasnt given me sufficient feedback regarding my results, I want to try and kickstart my own test production back. Our docs in the UK are a bit crap compared to the USA.

jassdhali said:
Started 1000iu HCG E3D and 100mg clomid to try and kickstart my natural test production while on TRT. Since taking the HCG I have an overall better sense of wellbeing and I always seem to have an apetite ( not greed - just my stomach feels empty after I have eaten ) and my poo's are way more regular than they ever have been - so I feel realy good.

What experience have you guys had with HCG, would love to hear bout em
:mix:

Stay away from GODDAM Clomid! If you are on TRT, all you need is Testosterone 75-200mg/week, 500-1000iu's HCG/wk to keep your balls plump.
I recommend doing the HCG every other month to prevent tolerance issues.
Also some Proviron will help to better bind Test, and keep your sex drive alive.
Have some Adex on hand for gyno and to keep water weight down. :heart:

halfcenturian said:
Stay away from GODDAM Clomid! If you are on TRT, all you need is Testosterone 75-200mg/week, 500-1000iu's HCG/wk to keep your balls plump.
Also some Proviron will help to better bind Test, and keep your sex drive alive.
Good shit bro.

halfcenturian said:
My TRT is sustanon 100 weekly jab.
I was planning on doing the HCG every other month. So thats cool :)

Why so harsh on CLOMID?? Only been on it for 4 days, all input welcome.. Cheers

jassdhali said:
My TRT is sustanon 100 weekly jab.
I was planning on doing the HCG every other month. So thats cool :)

Why so harsh on CLOMID?? Only been on it for 4 days, all input welcome.. Cheers

Clomid is simply an inferior product, with some very bad potential sides. Clomid is not worthless by any means, but the number of complaints people give about it causing PMS-like mood swings, depression, suicidal thoughts, not working, etc., etc., make it less then an ideal product. PCT is no fun as it is!

So the general concensus is that: Aromasin, Adex, HCG, Letro (for severe gyno), and / or Proviron.....make RE-ENTRY alot more pleasant.

:heart: :) :heart: :)

halfcenturian said:
Clomid is simply an inferior product, with some very bad potential sides. Clomid is not worthless by any means, but the number of complaints people give about it causing PMS-like mood swings, depression, suicidal thoughts, not working, etc., etc., make it less then an ideal product. PCT is no fun as it is!

So the general concensus is that: Aromasin, Adex, HCG, Letro (for severe gyno), and / or Proviron.....make RE-ENTRY alot more pleasant.

:heart: :) :heart: :)
I will certainly keep a check on any sides, Thanks for the info :heart:

One thing I was curious about - with regard to clomid blocking the oestrogen receptors - what happens when I come off my 30 day course, will my receptors be highly sensitive???

Top Bottom