x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Effects of HCG

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Effects of HCG within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Started 1000iu HCG E3D and 100mg clomid to try and kickstart my natural test production while on TRT. Since taking the HCG I have an overall better sense of wellbeing and I always seem to have an apetite ( not greed - just my stomach feels empty after I have eaten ) and my poo's are way more regular than they ever have been - so I feel realy good. What experience have you guys had with HCG, would love to hear bout em :mix:

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Effects of HCG

Effects of HCG

Started 1000iu HCG E3D and 100mg clomid to try and kickstart my natural test production while on TRT. Since taking the HCG I have an overall better sense of wellbeing and I always seem to have an apetite ( not greed - just my stomach feels empty after I have eaten ) and my poo's are way more regular than they ever have been - so I feel realy good.

What experience have you guys had with HCG, would love to hear bout em

Re: Effects of HCG

if you are on trt why are you even bothering? are you going to come off soon? if not your boys are just going to shut down again.
    “Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.” - William A. Ward

well I have a blood test due in 3 months and as my doc hasnt given me sufficient feedback regarding my results, I want to try and kickstart my own test production back. Our docs in the UK are a bit crap compared to the USA.

Quote Quote posted by jassdhali
    Started 1000iu HCG E3D and 100mg clomid to try and kickstart my natural test production while on TRT. Since taking the HCG I have an overall better sense of wellbeing and I always seem to have an apetite ( not greed - just my stomach feels empty after I have eaten ) and my poo's are way more regular than they ever have been - so I feel realy good.

What experience have you guys had with HCG, would love to hear bout em

Stay away from GODDAM Clomid! If you are on TRT, all you need is Testosterone 75-200mg/week, 500-1000iu's HCG/wk to keep your balls plump.
    I recommend doing the HCG every other month to prevent tolerance issues.
    Also some Proviron will help to better bind Test, and keep your sex drive alive.
    Have some Adex on hand for gyno and to keep water weight down.

Agree^^^^

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by halfcenturian
    Stay away from GODDAM Clomid! If you are on TRT, all you need is Testosterone 75-200mg/week, 500-1000iu's HCG/wk to keep your balls plump.
    Also some Proviron will help to better bind Test, and keep your sex drive alive.
    Good shit bro.

My TRT is sustanon 100 weekly jab.
    I was planning on doing the HCG every other month. So thats cool

Why so harsh on CLOMID?? Only been on it for 4 days, all input welcome.. Cheers

Quote Quote posted by jassdhali
    My TRT is sustanon 100 weekly jab.
    I was planning on doing the HCG every other month. So thats cool

Why so harsh on CLOMID?? Only been on it for 4 days, all input welcome.. Cheers

Clomid is simply an inferior product, with some very bad potential sides. Clomid is not worthless by any means, but the number of complaints people give about it causing PMS-like mood swings, depression, suicidal thoughts, not working, etc., etc., make it less then an ideal product. PCT is no fun as it is!

So the general concensus is that: Aromasin, Adex, HCG, Letro (for severe gyno), and / or Proviron.....make RE-ENTRY alot more pleasant.

Clomid is simply an inferior product, with some very bad potential sides. Clomid is not worthless by any means, but the number of complaints people give about it causing PMS-like mood swings, depression, suicidal thoughts, not working, etc., etc., make it less then an ideal product. PCT is no fun as it is!

So the general concensus is that: Aromasin, Adex, HCG, Letro (for severe gyno), and / or Proviron.....make RE-ENTRY alot more pleasant.

I will certainly keep a check on any sides, Thanks for the info

One thing I was curious about - with regard to clomid blocking the oestrogen receptors - what happens when I come off my 30 day course, will my receptors be highly sensitive???