Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Effects?

hallow

How long does it take before you start feeling the and or seeing the effects of oral var. I have heard a couple different things and just looking for some clarifaction. thankyou

hallow said:
How long does it take before you start feeling the and or seeing the effects of oral var. I have heard a couple different things and just looking for some clarifaction. thankyou

When you use the search function, what does it tell you?

wayneboard1 said:
When you use the search function, what does it tell you?

I have heard a couple of different things but was looking for personal experience in the matter.

UFC22 said:
What does that OWNED black background mean?

It means a few things typically. It means

1) A person is making stupid posts not related to the forum we are in.

2) It means the person is asking questions along the lines of "What is test e?" or "Can I drink winny?".

3) The person is not using the search option or making an effort to educate themselves, but posting up questions that can be answered in a few minutes if the search option is used.

4) It means they have an attitude or come in here ripping on people/vets/mods trying tohelp them.

5) It means they are looking for sources or discussing prices in the open forum or via PM.

6) They have broken a rule or some sort or are a liar.

7) ETC, ETC, ETC.

wayneboard1 said:
It means a few things typically. It means

1) A person is making stupid posts not related to the forum we are in.

2) It means the person is asking questions along the lines of "What is test e?" or "Can I drink winny?".

3) The person is not using the search option or making an effort to educate themselves, but posting up questions that can be answered in a few minutes if the search option is used.

4) It means they have an attitude or come in here ripping on people/vets/mods trying tohelp them.

5) It means they are looking for sources or discussing prices in the open forum or via PM.

6) They have broken a rule or some sort or are a liar.

7) ETC, ETC, ETC.
I would like to think i have not done any of these things you have listed and if i have than i would like to aplologize. As far as research goes I have been here and many other place for that last month, but still had some questions i felt that I needed clarifaction on. thanx.

Clarification: My reply to the above question was simply an answer. Weather you have done any of those things is another thread all together.

wayneboard1 said:
Clarification: My reply to the above question was simply an answer. Weather you have done any of those things is another thread all together.

So how do i get this changed back to normal

Top Bottom