Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

effects?

Knight6JB

I took my first sust shot last night(tuesday). Now im not wondering when the weight gains will kick in, but im curious about smaller effects... acne, aggresion, and even when i should start to see some strength gains. Im not one of those people that thinks once i take the shot im gonna get gigantic the next day, im gonna be real patient im just curious when to expect some of the smaller effects. Thanx all!

In 2-3 weeks you should really start feeling it. After 1 week I start feeling it already but not until 2-3 weeks do I really feel the "kick."

since you just started i figured i'd clue you in on something and please nobody debate this as it already has been debated a billion times.... anything less than 500mg a week, of sustanon, is not enough!

I'm sorry even though I reread your post I missed where you stated that you took a shot of sus 250. In a few days you should feel the prop, if it is your first cycle you will get gains in strength and some weight gain from one amp per week. But I have to agree with satchboogie you would be far better off to do 2 amps per week.:)

Top Bottom