Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Effective water weight or dirty bulk?

DanCast

I see a lot of people say they will throw on 10 - 30 lbs of weight during a cycle. I am going on week 7 of my cycle and am the exact same weight as when I started. I do have a diet coach and I know everything is on point. I am on a 3k cal a day diet carb cycling. I can see a lot of visual gain, strength in the gym, sex drive way up, and the bloods to verify the Test is good to go.

My question is people throwing on all this weight is it just a dirty bulk with a lot of water weight?

I see a lot of people say they will throw on 10 - 30 lbs of weight during a cycle. I am going on week 7 of my cycle and am the exact same weight as when I started. I do have a diet coach and I know everything is on point. I am on a 3k cal a day diet carb cycling. I can see a lot of visual gain, strength in the gym, sex drive way up, and the bloods to verify the Test is good to go.

My question is people throwing on all this weight is it just a dirty bulk with a lot of water weight?

Theres no such thing as a dirty bulk dude. Thats called being a fucking pig and just eating whatever you want...

When u gain that kind of size its generally water retention from estrogen and a bad diet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

People that are claiming 10 to 30 pounds of gains are just counting all the water they are holding and fat they are packing on.

read my previous posts on the subject

people love to argue with me but I believe in science, and real life isn't instagram transformations which are doctored anyway. you can only put on 1-2 pounds of actual muscle tissue PER YEAR in most situations.

so when someone says they put on 30 pounds of muscle in 12 weeks, they don't mean muscle tissue. they mean muscle water, fat, and general water weight

think of how absurd 30 pounds in 12 weeks of actual muscle tissue is even if you don't believe in science. so you are saying after 5 cycles you would gain 150 pounds of muscle tissue. after 10 cycles 300 pounds of muscle tissue. if that was plausible you would be dead long before that happened anyway. Mr. Olympia competitors have been at it for 20-30 years as pros to achieve even 100 pounds of muscle tissue added to their frames, yet some avg joe off the street can hop on gear for 5 cycles and get 150 pounds? LMAO. THINK PEOPLE!

Dont scale watch. Watch the mirror. It never lies

Top Bottom