x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.ru
eudomestic

The Effect of Exogeneous IGF on Blood Lipids

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about The Effect of Exogeneous IGF on Blood Lipids within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have entered the world of AAS and anti-estrogen usage. Both potentially skew blood lipid profiles toward negative cardiovascular health. To reduce this effect I have selected exemestane and tamoxifen as primary anti-estrogens on cycle. Given the glowing reviews of IGF for post cycle recovery and gain maintanance I admitt curiousity about this compound. What effect does IGF have on blood lipid profiles?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Question The Effect of Exogeneous IGF on Blood Lipids

I have entered the world of AAS and anti-estrogen usage. Both potentially skew blood lipid profiles toward negative cardiovascular health. To reduce this effect I have selected exemestane and tamoxifen as primary anti-estrogens on cycle. Given the glowing reviews of IGF for post cycle recovery and gain maintanance I admitt curiousity about this compound. What effect does IGF have on blood lipid profiles?
    "Government is a gun that shoots money at your enemies and blows up in your face" - Stefan Molyneux

"Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood." - H L Mencken

“How selfish soever man may be supposed, there are evidently some principles in his nature which interest him in the fortune of others and render their happiness necessary to him though he derives nothing from it except the pleasure of seeing it.” - Adam Smith

SAM BONES THE HAM BONES...THE PAPA'S NANNLE BENNY

Re: The Effect of Exogeneous IGF on Blood Lipids

I have not seen any negatives from IGF on lipid profiles. You have chosen the correct ancillaries.

Also IGF during PCT is great.......You will love it.

Re: The Effect of Exogeneous IGF on Blood Lipids

I know of no detremental reports on lipid profiles whilst using this wonderous substance...
    Ed