Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Effect of alcohol on Test

PANTS

I've just read that your testosterone levels drops by 30% after a night on the booze!
Just wondering: does anyone know if test is affected by recreation drugs such as E's or K?

Dont know but I do know from experience that E is maybe the worst thing you can put into your body. Anyways didnt we decide that talkin about recreational drugs on the board was a bad idea??? theres a sticky about it so i would read it if u didnt already.

One thing that was published recently in the addiction medicine literature:
the use of opioids (narcotics) causes testosterone levels to plummet dramatically within a day or two of first use. This was studied in patients on methadone or sustained-release narcotics (MS Contin, OxyContin), but no reason to think it doesn't apply to any opioid.
Chronic alcohol abuse can also cause hypogonadism, which can be long term.

I haven't tried any rec drugs but drinking ruins every results I see from bodybuilding. I say it takes me another week after a night of drinking to get back where I was.

Productive Discussions About Drugs

I wonder if the following assumption is correct:

* Messages in posts between members of this board (not sources) which reference drugs will have some influence over the attention focused on this board.

I think this is a questionable assumption. This and all other boards that discuss steroids have been infiltrated by Feds for years. Two members talking about an oxycontin event are not going to activate drug enforcement activity.

The Feds are looking for dealers, sources who sell to board members. In so far as those types of messages are present, then I think it may activate action. They are not interested in two dipshits who scored to oxys on the street.

GHB is a big taboo to talk about on all the boards. There is no reason to talk about it since it is no longer available. I loved that stuff but everyone has stopped doing it because of Ashcrofts goon squad. Does that mean that we need to flame any board member who asks a question about it?

Bodybuilders have a psychological profile that increases the probability they will use various substances to augment their personal goals and objectives. A disregard for conformity is inherent to the lifestyle of many people on this board.

They are inclined to create the physical and psychological reality they want. They are proactive in the design and feeding of their minds and bodies. It only follows that they would be somewhat experimental with substances for a variety of reasons.

Anyone who has done hard drugs knows that no matter how good they make you feel short term, long term they are a nightmare if overused.

The contention in this thread seems to have a moral substrate irrespective of whether or not talking about drugs in threads gets people arrested. If one feels very strongly about this, they should start a christian body builder website or Bodybuilders Against Drugs - B.A.D.

IMO if you keep the sources and others from advertising in posts and threads we will avoid unwanted attention. You should be able to talk about anything on this board.

Not only does your test levels drop - It drops via aromatization - so your estrogen will rise. Hello bitch tits - if you are on a cycle and are prone - yes they will flare up.

Nautca

Top Bottom