Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ED vs. EOD Winstrol

nb01741

How big of a difference is it from injecting Winstrol ED or EOD?
I've been doing .5cc ED for 2 weeks and I'm thinking about switching to 1cc EOD. Is this a good idea considering the Wisntrol is just starting to kick in?

Height/Weight: 5'10" and 190
bf%: 13%

How big of a difference is it from injecting Winstrol ED or EOD?
I've been doing .5cc ED for 2 weeks and I'm thinking about switching to 1cc EOD. Is this a good idea considering the Wisntrol is just starting to kick in?

Height/Weight: 5'10" and 190
bf%: 13%

I know it might suck to pin ed but imo u should half life is 24hrs. You could do 100 eod really no difference most ppl just cant handle the pain.

Yeah it sucks..but ill probably start drinking it if thats the case. Ive done some research on drinking the water based winny but I would just do everything just like an injection but instead of injecting it i would just shoot it in my mouth? and chase it with something?

you'll waste a fair amount of your winstrol by drinking it and stressing your liver more than necessary ... Once you get used to pinning ED it's like brushing your teeth. I've been doing it for the past few years non-stop without any problems.

you'll waste a fair amount of your winstrol by drinking it and stressing your liver more than necessary ... Once you get used to pinning ED it's like brushing your teeth. I've been doing it for the past few years non-stop without any problems.

I appreciate it man I really can't figure out what I'm going to do I need some more injection sites - I'll be honest I've only been pinning my glutes, switching them everyday. I really need to start doing thighs but I just have never done them so I just don't like it. I know Ill probably get bashed for doing glutes everyday but it's the truth.

This!

Imo your wastin time with oral plus its more harsh as it passes the heart, liver, then broken by the kidney inject straight into blood avoids first pass and absorbs more.

Thats what I tell everyone when they give me shit about wanting to inject it. Some people are all for drinking it and some people say don't. I'm just going to use more injection sites and pin every day.

Top Bottom