Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECA subsitute for pre-competion energy boost????

stinky thumbs

hey bros, how is it going? i have been taking ECA now for about five years before my wrestling matches and have started to feel that it doesnt give me the same boost like it used to. I was wondering if there was anything else that I could take that would give me that energy boost and increase my stamina more? I was thinking maybe Yohimbe along with l-carnitine but I am not really sure.would like to hear some bros advice on this. i am not looking to take clenbuterol or any potent fat burners because I have tried those and they do nothing to help boost energy before competitions. if anything, they just speed up my heart rate in ways i dont want. any info would be appreciated. thanks

s.t.

eq??? how is eq going to help this?

anyways, what i'm looking for is a different stack to take besides ECA. I read a couple years back that yohimbe, tribulus, and something else combined gives a synergistic effect to create that same boost of energy that ECA gives. If anybody has any info on this, I'd appreciate it. yes, i already did a search too.

thanks

crack, lol, tribulus and eq would not give the ampetamine like boost that eca would. You just need to lay off the stimulants for a while and then use them sparingly and they will work.-Josh

low carb lol i said EQ to assit you in wrestling good for endurance

i'm taking the stuff pre-comp only, but since I'm wrestling like 200 matches a year, the stuff is going to wear off its effect

"I'm wrestling like 200 matches a year, the stuff is going to wear off its effect"

Mentally if not physiologicaly anyway...

My advice? Save it for the most important comps and tourneys.

BTW, where do you wrestle where you have over 200 matches per year?

Last edited:
You copuld always try this. 3 days before the match go low on carbs. Keep em at a max of 150g per day. No coffe or eph for 1 week before the match. 2 days before also go low on the carbs, maybe even lower than day 3. Day 1, the day befoere the match go high on the carbs, keep protein meium and fat low. Too much carbs with lots of protein will give you massive gas..
The day...1 hour before the match drink something with carbs, like a fructose drink or any other slow acting carbs(milk would be better). Take 400mg coffein and feel the magic you will not need the EPh

Top Bottom