Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECA stack while on AAS/during football

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
Hey bros, just wondering if anyone has ever ran ECA while on AAS and/or while doing cardio stuff for sports? I know a good dose is 25mg/200mg/81mg for ECA, but im not sure if I should take it 3x a day? thanks

Many Guys have Died on ECA in practices and games

its part of Why Ephedra/Ephedrine was banned. That and the drug trade ( Meth manufacturing )

I am not trying to Spam you, but LIPOFLAME is the only one I feel is truly safe.
It has no E or Y, both of which elevate Heart rate WAY too much.

Please use discount code needto139 for free 2 day shipping and 15% off list price

I would never use it before a game, probably never before a sprinting session either. I drink 1-1.5 gallons water ED as well

I already bought the ECA so I will use it and then buy your stuff after. I actually really want to try yours since its potent AND safe. I know youre not trying to spam, Ephedrine is not something to fuck with, but Im only doing 50mg a day of it.

Many Guys have Died on ECA in practices and games

its part of Why Ephedra/Ephedrine was banned. That and the drug trade ( Meth manufacturing )

I am not trying to Spam you, but LIPOFLAME is the only one I feel is truly safe.
It has no E or Y, both of which elevate Heart rate WAY too much.

Please use discount code needto139 for free 2 day shipping and 15% off list price

Top Bottom