Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECA and AAS combination

fidelgiroth

Hi bros, I did a cycle of var for cutting a few months ago at 70 mg per day for 6 weeks and results were ok, not great, I was expecting more at that dose, I lost some fat and got cut but I need to get more cut for the summer, some people I read online use ECA and var or winstrol for better cutting
what are your thoughts on this? can really ECA improve a steroids cycle?

First of all, steroids are not fat burners, hence the reason you did not get the results you wanted to get with almost a double dosage of anavar. As for the ECA stack - it is a potent stimulant, and I would avoid using it for fat loss. The results won't be long lasting, there will be lots of side effects, and you may lose muscle mass because this stack will increase cortisol levels, and this stress hormone is very catabolic.

If you want something safe and effective for fat loss, better consider using Cardarine GW or SR9009. They do not have any side effects at all, they are better suited for fat loss, and they will boost your cardio performance to a whole new level, which will contribute even more to fat loss.

Obviously, no matter the compounds, you should follow a proper diet in order to lose weight - without a good diet no compounds will help you lose weight.

lev is right.. nothing is going to magically burn fat

even cardarine and sr9009 need to be used correctly. in studies subjects had better results when they were in deficits and exercised

you get what you put into it man! nothing is easy

Nothing works unless you do. Steroids, SARMS, etc. are no magic wand.

Diet and training is 90%. All the other stuff is just icing on the cake.

Most people are really disappointed after running a first steroid cycle because the results didn't meet their expectations. Steroids really do quite a lot less then people think.

In your case it comes down to expectations. You expected something that steroids do not do and that is burn fat. Anavar can help harden muscle and is a dry compound which is why it is good in a cutting cycle. It does not make you lose fat though.

The ECA stack will suppress appetite very much so if hunger is your issue then it is a good choice. No need for the aspirin though.

You should look into n2slin and Cardarine for a great fat burning stack.

Top Bottom