Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EC/Clen Stack

mm107

High End Bro
Platinum
Would it be ok to combine all these in a Stack or no way, ive never read anything that said to do it. Only things like, Stack EC 2 weeks use Clen 2 weeks.

I was wondering if i could stack all 3 toegerther for better thermo effects.

If not would i be able to to Run EC For around a month, come off Use Clen/Caffein for 2 weeks/ and run back the EC stack again when im done?

I like the effects on EC stack alone as it is. I just want to keep switching to keep my body guessing. Any input on any of this let me know! If im stupid or not let me know! lol

Thanks

Hey mm,

I'm running Clen/Ephedrine right now.....Clen doesn't give me that "awake and alert" feeling that Ephedrine does.....I like the Clen/Ephedrine mix...its holding down my appetite while burning fat...two weeks on Clen/Ephedrine...then I take a break for two weeks during which time i'll switch to a week as GNC Thermo......and plenty of caffeine!!! I havn't had any sides with the clen/ephedrine.....except for a headache the first days....then it went away....

Laterz...

Very new to all this, looking to drop some weight and am trying to find the best system. Have read about clen, but still have some questions. Are the results you get from stacking clen and something else better or are the results better & faster??
Any advice on what to stack and/or how the cycle should run?? Thanx.

I like clen too, but I miss the wide awake feeling from ephedrine. So what I was thinking is running clen with caffine like green tea or something. Anyone know of a good energy supp to take that doesn't have ephedrine? Caffine in it would be fine tho.

why don't you just run the ephedrine with the clen like I do. Ephedrine may be illegal as a weight loss aid, but its still legal as as a "bronchial dialator". Its way to easy to get a 25 mg Ephedrine HCL that works just as good as Ripped Fuel or Hydroxycut with ephedrine. The worst thing that can happen is you breath better when you run.

why don't you just run the ephedrine with the clen like I do. Ephedrine may be illegal as a weight loss aid, but its still legal as as a "bronchial dialator". Its way to easy to get a 25 mg Ephedrine HCL that works just as good as Ripped Fuel or Hydroxycut with ephedrine. The worst thing that can happen is you breath better when you run.

get your diet clean first before adding any supplements,no easy route by itself,cardio,diet,cardio,and than your supps.nothing comes easy especially taking off fat,test prop will also help combo effect

Top Bottom