Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating at surplus

AJmatthews

[FONT=&quot]I keep hearing about macros and fats,my question is does it really matter the foods you eat if you take in more calories than you burn? Won't you put on fat regardless if you are in a 1k+ surplus?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

It depends. If you are training hard on AAS, it is possible you could need that much for muscle growth, but more times than not, most do add fat along with muscle on a bulk.

There is no need whatsoever to eat a 1k calorie surplus! Unless you’re actively trying to get fatter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obviously if you eat a 200 calorie candy bar or 200 calories of vegetables, theres a big fucking difference on what will happen to you... obviously if you eat cleaner foods, the weight you gain will be a lot cleaner as opposed to eating a bunch of sugary fatty foods... thats common sense dude

a calorie isn't a calorie

and you don't burn fat when you exercise the way people think. anyone who tells you that is talking out of their ass.

your body is either going to store fat or burn fat. the american diet of frequently eating the wrong things insures they are in fat storing mode most of the day. so you can exercise all you want and you will STILL STORE FAT. hence why Americans exercise more than any other country and we keep getting fatter and fatter anyway

now what exercise CAN DO here is help you burn through some glycogen stores faster. so hypothetically if you woke up and exercised then did not eat for a while that would boost your fat loss by a bit. but you will never out run a bad diet regardless so don't think you can exercise then go to Chipotle and eat a burrito and get leaner cause that aint happenin. i like this call this situation 'spinning your wheels' and that is why all these fat people spend an hour on their elliptical at the gym and stay fat anyway. if they would just fix their diet imagine

[FONT=&quot]I keep hearing about macros and fats,my question is does it really matter the foods you eat if you take in more calories than you burn? Won't you put on fat regardless if you are in a 1k+ surplus?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
If you are asking if you can get fat eating clean in a surplus, the answer is yes. You can also cut on bad foods. It's based on input versus output

There is no need whatsoever to eat a 1k calorie surplus! Unless you’re actively trying to get fatter.

What do you think is a safe window for muscle building instead of fat gain ? Have you tried eating at surplus on a cycle by any chance??

Work out your maintenance then add 300cals, that’s a safe bet to begin. Then adjust every week according to the scales.

Top Bottom