Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating Raw/Vegan while on Juice....

While I disagree with not eating meat and think its unhealthy long term.....I will stay off that argument and just interject that I agree with Steve.....soy is awful. Avoid soy bro.

i used to think the same way till I stopped eating meat. I'm not militant about it, like for St.Patty's day i went to a relative's and aint some corn beef...no big deal i'm not gonna be "that guy" that goes to family function and sits there thumbing his nose up at the food. But that's pretty much the only meat i've eaten since last january, had a little piece of chicken at a Browns tailgate a few weeks ago....and that's it. Haven't felt better in my life. I'm starting to beleive in the eat for your bloodtype concept because some people feel like absolute shit if they don't eat meat, completely opposite from me. So I really do think it's a to each his own kind of deal. If the microbes in your stomach aren't liking meat anymore for whatever biological reason.....than you pretty much can't meat anymore cause you won't properly digest it.

Top Bottom