Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating Raw/Vegan while on Juice....

colorado1975

Hi Guys,
Any of you eaten raw/vegan while on cycle? If so, how did it go? Were you able to get the protien you needed? Any supplements you consider a must if doing so? I am on a cutting cycle of Test/Tren/Mast and going raw/vegan (only exception is raw fish).
Thanks!

it is a myth that you MUST get a certain amount of protein on cycle or whatever.. the myth is probably derived from those that use insulin to shuttle nutrients into the muscle. for everyone else its just not plausible to down 500g of protein a day and expect it to magically get pumped into the muscle like popeye

i would say this type of diet would help you cut very well, not hurt. fish is an excellent source of protein and omega's as well. I like that diet a lot and would recommend something like that especially for anyone trying to cut down.

I do believe however that soy is a no-go.. ever see what those guys in sushi bars look like? they are skinny as a rail. I think soy should be avoided. so go vegan, but stay away from soy.. you can do that believe it or not.. i don't believe soy to be healthy nor do i think its good for someone trying to build muscle. its a stretch but i do believe that it does raise estrogen in men. i don't have any evidence or studies to prove that on me, but just look at what those sushi loving men look like!!

i do eat some technically "raw" food but it's not the staple of my diet and i've been vegetarian for about a year now. There's plenty of vegetable protein out there in beans, mushrooms and certain types of grains. While i havne't juiced in awhile, last time was well before i went vegan, i don't see why roids cares whether you're getting animal or vegetable proteins.

it is a myth that you MUST get a certain amount of protein on cycle or whatever.. the myth is probably derived from those that use insulin to shuttle nutrients into the muscle. for everyone else its just not plausible to down 500g of protein a day and expect it to magically get pumped into the muscle like popeye

i would say this type of diet would help you cut very well, not hurt. fish is an excellent source of protein and omega's as well. I like that diet a lot and would recommend something like that especially for anyone trying to cut down.

I do believe however that soy is a no-go.. ever see what those guys in sushi bars look like? they are skinny as a rail. I think soy should be avoided. so go vegan, but stay away from soy.. you can do that believe it or not.. i don't believe soy to be healthy nor do i think its good for someone trying to build muscle. its a stretch but i do believe that it does raise estrogen in men. i don't have any evidence or studies to prove that on me, but just look at what those sushi loving men look like!!

Thank you! Much apprecaited! I'm def trying to cut so this is good to hear. I havent heard much about negging soy but this too is good to hear!

yeah i read a study not too long ago that soy inhibited either the production of test or it bound it, something to that effect. So not good for free circulating test .

Certain uncooked foods should be avoided or cooked due to parasites and the presence of E coli
as far as soy ,it's a complete protein compairable to animal protein,Soy May help reduce the risk of heart disease,remember tho protein sources should come from a large vareity of foods and not just one single Choice.

I thought I stumbled on some studies supporting what you're saying.

The only cases of sit raising estrogen in men is when it is Inested in large quantities over and extended period of time. Takin this from my fiancé who is an rd

Top Bottom