Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating Raw/Vegan while on Juice....

yeah i read a study not too long ago that soy inhibited either the production of test or it bound it, something to that effect. So not good for free circulating test .

They say that soy is the highest pesticide ridden crop which we all know that for men pesticides can raise estrogen.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

^^^ that may explain it.

in any event if you eat sushi in a restaurant you are likely getting the bottom of the barrel fish soaked in soybean oil. soybean oil is one of the 3 things that should be avoided.

the other 2 are high fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated oil. the 3 are bad bad bad for the heart and will make you gain fat. everyone should right now go to their pantry and find if you have anything that have any of these 3 in them and throw them out!!

people who strive for health MUST learn to cook on their own with ingredients that are carefully picked, gotta read the labels and be smart. I don't trust anything from restaurants, i have grown to hate eating at them. would much rather cook myself so i know what i am eating!

OP I would definately add cage free eggs to your diet too if you go that route. and you will be in good shape.

^^^ that may explain it.

in any event if you eat sushi in a restaurant you are likely getting the bottom of the barrel fish soaked in soybean oil. soybean oil is one of the 3 things that should be avoided.

the other 2 are high fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated oil. the 3 are bad bad bad for the heart and will make you gain fat. everyone should right now go to their pantry and find if you have anything that have any of these 3 in them and throw them out!!

people who strive for health MUST learn to cook on their own with ingredients that are carefully picked, gotta read the labels and be smart. I don't trust anything from restaurants, i have grown to hate eating at them. would much rather cook myself so i know what i am eating!

OP I would definately add cage free eggs to your diet too if you go that route. and you will be in good shape.

Steve and I share the exact same views on proper nutrition...and he is spot on!

^^^ that may explain it.

absfuckinglutely^^^

honestly i don't feel right anymore after eating at restaurants, even though i'm getting all vegetarian/pescatarian stuff. There's something cheap they're using and it doesn't sit right with me.

. its a stretch but i do believe that it does raise estrogen in men. i don't have any evidence or studies to prove that on me, but just look at what those sushi loving men look like!!

The data seems to be mixed on this topic. I think large amounts of soy can mess with test/estrogen, but in normal occasional doses is probably nothing to be concerned about, and has some positive health benefits as well (on blood lipids for example).

Soy lowers T:
Hypogonadism and erectile dysfunction asso... [Nutrition. 2011 Jul-Aug] - PubMed - NCBI

Isoflavone supplements stimula... [Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

Soy doesn't lower T:

Soybean isoflavone exposure does not have femi... [Fertil Steril. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI

Clinical studies show no effects of soy protei... [Fertil Steril. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI

Effect of Soy Protein on Testosterone Levels

Effect of protein source and resistanc... [J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI

problem is that sushi and a lot of tofu out there has soybean oil, and not organic soybeans. thats why people need to read the ingredients. when you eat at a restaurant you have no idea what they are putting in.

i know for sure soybean oil is a major no no when it comes to fitness. organic soybeans could be fine as you wrote i won't doubt that..

absfuckinglutely^^^

honestly i don't feel right anymore after eating at restaurants, even though i'm getting all vegetarian/pescatarian stuff. There's something cheap they're using and it doesn't sit right with me.

well from people i know that work in that industry they use a lot of oils, butters, fried fats, etc. its definately gonna hit you hard after eating there.. those that eat that kind of food frequently just adapt to it and their bodies adjust, that would explain the obesity epidemic. I avoid at the very least chain restaurants for that reason. they are all about squeezing a profit by using inferior ingredients in their food and most people just don't care that they are eating slop for $12 a plate as long as they can be lazy and not have to cook

It is the fact that soy is the most pesticide ridden crop...the chemicals used in pesticides are poison and toxic, and cause hormonal imbalance, and in men creates high estrogen levels from what I seen in a documentary...I will have to find it and post the link, but it was in regards to Monsanto.

Top Bottom