Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating Raw Powders

Hey, it's been awhile since I been on here.
But I'm in China now and I can get some raw powders easily. The only thing is I don't know how to make the powder (tren) into a solution.
So I'm thinking about buying anavar and just eating the powder. Same Thing with tbol and winny. I've ran all of these drugs before just never had to make it myself.

So can I just eat anavar, winny, and tbol powder?

Whatever you do, do not "eat" var, Winny, and tbol powder. What made this seem like a good idea? You can cap them if you'd like so the dosages would be right. And three orals with no test base is probably not the best idea. Shit, three orals WITH a test base is still a pretty bad idea

Whatever you do, do not "eat" var, Winny, and tbol powder. What made this seem like a good idea? You can cap them if you'd like so the dosages would be right. And three orals with no test base is probably not the best idea. Shit, three orals WITH a test base is still a pretty bad idea

No, I'm not gonna run all three orals.
I plan to just run a var only cycle than pick up some test and tren when I get to Thailand.

Good, cap em too, its the easiest way. You need brewing tips, pm me. Go ahead and send me some of that too, I'll *test it for ya haha

Hey, it's been awhile since I been on here.
But I'm in China now and I can get some raw powders easily. The only thing is I don't know how to make the powder (tren) into a solution.
So I'm thinking about buying anavar and just eating the powder. Same Thing with tbol and winny. I've ran all of these drugs before just never had to make it myself.

So can I just eat anavar, winny, and tbol powder?

You will need to weigh them out with a scale,,,probably use some filler and make some capsules.

Top Bottom