Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating like shit on cycle?

paludulu1

Not saying to do it or that i will do it but lets be honest, right now is very depressing and i am bored out of my mind with no work and no gym. food is comforting in times like this and don't tell me otherwise because i know all of you like macncheese or some other comfort food too. so my question is how often can i have a cheat meal on cycle?

If your not going to the gym, or working out at home like the gym, why are you still on cycle.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

you shouldnt ever attempt to speak for others and especially dont ask a question and tell people to not tell you otherwise... smfh... that shit right there is shit i personally dont forget and certainly wont provide help to anyone that says something like that either

Not saying to do it or that i will do it but lets be honest, right now is very depressing and i am bored out of my mind with no work and no gym. food is comforting in times like this and don't tell me otherwise because i know all of you like macncheese or some other comfort food too. so my question is how often can i have a cheat meal on cycle?

Why are you on cycle?

okay here is the way i feel about this which will go over many peoples heads

if you keep eating cheat foods you will keep craving them. it is true. if you eat healthy foods that are still delicious you will crave those. example: i crave nuts, fruit, healthy dishes that i cook, etc. i don't crave KFC or chickfilA crap food, it will make me physically ill just to smell that crap.

so the way you start craving healthy food is you eat healthy food and stay away from the unhealthy food. if you have a cheat meal once a week you will never break the habit. it is like cheating on your wife once a week or shooting up heroine once a week. you never break the habit going down that route

Is a single cheat meal going to ruin everything?.....not typically but it can! It is easy to have a garbage meal and it add up to 2,000-3,000 calories! My recommendation is to try different recipes and make your own "cheat" meal. Instead of fast food crap, you can make your own grass fed burger and it will still be delicious. With all this extra time on your hands you should be playing with healthy recipes.

Top Bottom