Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating 60mg var..does it suppress your appetite?

liquidmuscle

I have been using 60mg var ed for a little more than 2wks and besides vascularity the only other thing i notice is i cant eat for shit. I can tell i am hungry but when i start eating i cant even finish my meals?....all i have been doing is slamming protein drinks left and right..any suggestions, counters? I case it matters i am eating 20mg at 7 a.m, 20mgs at 3 p.m and 20mgs at 11 p.m

thats a side effect with var. its like being on adderall. but when i get my var within the next month, i wont be taking adderall and il be getting high as a kite after every workout.

na mean?

I use anavar and have never had this effect of no appetite. this would be good for diet yes?

Many people react different, some women get increase in sex drive and some do not.

find healthy food you like to eat

good luck mon cheri

It doesnt effect me in the a.m cuz i take it w/food but as the day passes i get more and more disgusted by the sight of food, almost like i am on meth or coke or something. All i can down is RTD protein drinks and thats no sub for "real" food. I may just 86 the var and stay w/t3,sust,winny. I like to eat and the way i have been lately isnt fun

That's exactly how I got when taking Anavar. Kind of assumed that was the way it helped lean me out.

It affected mine. I was on test/eq and then added var the last 6 weeks and my appetite went down real fast.

Top Bottom