Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To Eat Clean or To Not Eat Clean?

Do you eat clean while on bulking cycles?

• While on bulking cycles I find it better to eat clean so that I won't have to lose all the extra fat

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • While on bulking cycles I use the "see food method" and eat anything and everything.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • I use an in between method. I eat all the clean cals. first and get the rest with the see food meth

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

madmatt

While on bulking cycles I find it better to eat clean so that I won't have to lose all the extra fat gain once off.

OR

While on bulking cycles I use the "see food method" and eat anything and everything. I worry about losing the fat later.

OR

I use an in between method. I eat all the clean cals. first and get the rest with the see food method.

Lets hear it guys. I am really curious to see how this one plays out. I have been told all these answers equally...here and elsewhere.

I eat anything I can get my hands on. Fina takes care of the fat.

The reason why I asked is because I am getting ready to start my first cycle. I just got done talking to a buddy at the gym and he says if he could start all over again he would of have eaten cleaner. He said that he has no motivation to diet 100% and he's having a hell of a time getting off the fat. He made the commit that I would probably end up looking like a power lifter if I eat anything and everything like he once use to. My game plain was to eat 300g of protein a day. Drink a gallon of milk, a can of tuna, one other clean meal, maybe steak, and make the rest anything and everything. What do you guys think? I am really stuck on this one!

Eat everything short of total shit food like twinkies, and other garbage with absolutely no nutritional value. I'd eat a lot of steak, hamburger, etc.... anything with a lot of protein is fair game IMO.

raider2124 said:
It all depends on your body type! I eat whatever I want hardly train abs and have an 8 pack so go figure

This seems to work for me as well, I can eat anything and any amount and not gain fat, while on or off (and I have a sit at your desk most of the day job), but I only have a 6 pack :D I have the problem of not being able to eat enough, so for me anything edible, preferably calorie dense, is good for me.

Top Bottom