Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Easiest way to convert Fina into Injection

bert7753

I just ordered some fina and I was wondering what everyones opinion what was the easiest way to use it. Without having to buy a kit. I only bought the one carton for now. I plan on doing 75 mg eod for 6 wks with Winny. What is the easiest way to convert it into injections. Any opinions are welcome.

bert7753 said:
I just ordered some fina and I was wondering what everyones opinion what was the easiest way to use it. Without having to buy a kit. I only bought the one carton for now. I plan on doing 75 mg eod for 6 wks with Winny. What is the easiest way to convert it into injections. Any opinions are welcome.

Without having to buy a kit?

The easiest way is the buy a kit and convert it.

End of post. No other comments needed.

Thanks for coming, have a nice day.

bert7753 said:

The easiest way is to buy a kit. Unless you's rather go out & buy all the shit you need in a large quantity & put together your own kit. Either way its a kit.....so get a friggin kit:D

Tanks guys I just wanted to know if there was any way around buying a kit but I guess the consensus is to buy the kit.

bert7753 said:
Tanks guys I just wanted to know if there was any way around buying a kit but I guess the consensus is to buy the kit.

You can use the DMSO method, but why would you want to do that?

LMFAO

just get a razor, and cut your arm, and stick them under your skin....... no, but serious, check my signature/footer.

Top Bottom